He Finds Out You Self-Harm

*SLIGHT TRIGGER WARNING*
DON'T READ IF THIS MIGHT TRIGGER YOU!! DON'T YOU DARE HURT YOURSELF!! YOU ARE AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL AND YOU MATTER!!
Self-harm is not a joke, and if you ever need to talk, just tweet me (jawdroppingluke) I just wanted to write this, and I hope you like it. Oh and btw, by reading this, you're promising not to hurt yourself. No take backs. You are beautiful, strong, and you matter. ILYSM <3

You're with your boyfriend, Ansel...

You both lie on the couch, watching a movie together. Ansel is behind you, his arm lazily slung over your stomach and his face nuzzling your neck every now and then, making you giggle. The movie is about to end, and Ansel starts shifting around.
"What are you doing?" You peer back at him, laughing a bit.
"My arm fell asleep!" He whines, shaking his arm awkwardly.
"You're such a dork!" You laugh, pulling down your sleeves out of habit.
"You're the dork!" He starts tickling you and you squeal.
"Ansel! Stop!" You squirm and laugh uncontrollably. Ansel keeps tickling you and you try to push him away, out of breath at this point.
"I--" you squeal, "can't breathe!"
Ansel laughs and pins your arms above your head by your wrists, making you wince a bit. He looks at you with a concerned face and you pretend it's nothing. You try to get out of his grasp and you feel your sleeves begin to roll up. Panicking a bit, you look at him, "Let me go."
He releases you immediately, looking worried. You sit up, quickly pulling down your sleeves. You're scared he's going to leave you, and you start to choke up.
"Y/n?" He asks softly, taking your hand. You start to pull away but he grips your hand.
"Ansel--" you start, your voice breaking. He looks at you with a concerned expression.
He gently rolls up your sleeve, exposing your scars and cuts. Old ones, new ones, all scattered over your wrist and arm. His breath catches in his throat and you start to cry.
"Did--did you do this to yourself?" He traces some of the scars gently, looking back up to you with glimmering eyes.
You can't speak. You only nod.
"Why? Why would you do this?!" He starts crying and begins kissing all of your scars. "I. Love. You. So. Much," He says with each kiss.
"But I'm so--"
"Baby, I love you. I love you so much. You are kind, beautiful, caring, and I couldn't imagine life without you." Ansel looks into your eyes. "Please stop doing this to yourself. I'll be here for you. I'm so sorry."
"Ansel this isn't your fault."
"It is! I'm your boyfriend and I should've known and I should've been here for you!"
"Ansel--"
He grabs your other arm and rolls up the sleeve. He chokes and starts to break down, "Why?? You don't deserve this, y/n. You don't deserve this." He leave your arms in his lap and cups your face in his hands. Tears stream down his face. "Promise me you'll never hurt yourself again," he whispers.
"I--I--"
"Promise me."
"I promise."
He pulls you into a hug and kisses your forehead.
"I'll be here for you. If you ever feel like you want to do this again, tell me. You mean too much to me, baby," he whispers softly. "We'll get through this together. "
"I'm sorry."
"Don't apologize, y/n. You are the best girlfriend I could ever dream of." He whispers, pressing his forehead against yours, "I love you so much."
"I love you too, Ansel."

Sorry about writing something like this all of a sudden, but I needed to get this out. I hope you liked it! <3 Again, if you ever need to talk, just tweet me! (jawdroppingluke) Don't ever hurt yourself. I know you can get through this. You are beautiful, amazing, and strong!! ilysm!! <3