Car Wash

You're washing your car with your boyfriend, Ansel...

"We could have taken it to the car wash," he says as you dip your sponge in the soapy water again.
"Yeah, but it's more fun to do it yourself," you reply as you scrub the windows.
"Is it?" he comments wryly, running his sponge along the roof.
"Oh shut up," you laugh, rolling your eyes playfully. "It is pretty hot, though."
"I can always hose you down."
"You wouldn't dare," you respond.
"Oh I would. Try me," he retorts, dropping his sponge and walking over to the hose.
"No." Tossing your sponge into the soapy water, you run across the lawn where he can't reach you.
"Hey!" he whines, turning on the hose and spraying the front of the car.
"You aren't drenching me," you yell, laughing as he makes a face.
"I won't drench you. Just come help me," he responds, and you sigh. You know he's still going to drench you, but you decide you can just get him back. Tugging off your shirt, you leave yourself in your sports bra and shorts.
"What are you doing?" he asks as you toss your shirt in a chair and walk over to him.
"We both know you're going to drench me," you say, raising your eyebrow at him.
"Well I suppose we do," he replies before turning the hose on you. You shriek as the cold water hits you, and you run to the side.
"Fuck that's cold," you breathe as he laughs. "Oh stop laughing." You try to stop the smile forming on your face, and you attempt to glare at him.
"You're so cute," he laughs, turning the hose to the car again.
"Shut up," you mutter, going back over to him as you run a hand through your now-soaking-wet hair.
You watch as he cleans off the rest of the suds from the car, and as soon as you see him relax, you snatch the hose from him.
"No!" he yells, but you've already drenched him. "Fuck!"
"You knew I was going to do that!" you laugh as you turn off the hose. He looks at you for a moment before bursting into laughter, and he flips his wet hair, splattering you with water.
"Yeah, I did," he admits.
"You deserved it," you chuckle, and he grins.
"I did," he agrees before suddenly coming over to you and throwing his arms around you. You shriek in surprise as he picks you up bridal style.
"What are you doing?"
"I think we need to get some towels," he responds as he starts carrying you toward the house.
"And whose fault is that?" you say before adding, "Okay, it's both of our faults, but still."
He laughs and presses a kiss to your forehead.
"This is why I love you," he says, making you blush.
"I love you, too."

A/N
Sorry for not updating in forever and sorry that was cheesy and lame and ugh