First Kiss

Again, thank you, Elyea (arrows24) for this suggestion xx

You're on a date with your boyfriend, Ansel...

"That looks like a bunny," you comment, pointing to a cloud.
"It does," Ansel laughs, a smile forming on his face. You're lying in the grass, your head in his lap as he sits, leaning against the trunk of a tree. He looks down, his soft brown eyes meeting yours.
"What?" you ask, blushing as he studies your face.
"You're beautiful," he murmurs, making your face heat up even more as you smile.
"Shut up," you giggle, covering your face with your hands in embarrassment.
"Aw let me see your pretty face," he teases, pulling your hands away from your face. You laugh and look up at him, letting your arms fall to your sides. "You're so perfect. Why are you so perfect?"
"I'm not perfect," you laugh, sticking your tongue out at him to hide your embarrassment.
"I suppose you're imperfectly perfect," he muses, bringing his hand to your face and squishing your cheeks. You squeal and bat his hand away, making him break into a huge grin.
"Don't say anything more because I'm already red as a tomato," you tell him, sitting up and running a hand through your hair.
"Well, actions speak louder than words," he says before leaning in. Your breathing hitches as you expect his lips on yours for the first time. Will it be as perfect as you imagined? Will it be disappointing? Will you mess up? What if he thinks you're a bad kisser?
Your eyes close, but you don't feel his lips meet yours. You feel his slow breathing against your lips, and you shiver softly.
"Is this okay?" he whispers, his lips close to brushing yours. You smile, loving how he's literally asking for permission to kiss you.
"Yes," you reply, and instantly, his lips are on yours. Butterflies erupt in your stomach as he smiles against you, your lips fitting together like pieces of a puzzle. It's a simple but sweet kiss—you feel the sparks and know he can, too. His hand caresses your cheek as he gently pulls away, leaving your lips tingling and your heart beating rapidly.
"Was that okay?" he asks, chuckling softly as he presses his forehead to yours.
"It was perfect."

A/N
I heard that your first kiss is usually underwhelming BUT LET'S FACE IT ANSEL IS PERFECT SO PERFECT KISS BYE
aye never been kissed and yet writing about kisses lmao