Stressed

You're having a stressful day and your boyfriend, Ansel, helps you feel better...

"This is ridiculous!" You exclaim, tugging at your hair, "Who wrote this book?! It's completely worthless!"
"Baby?" You hear Ansel's voice.
"I'm in here!" You tell him. Your exams are coming up and you're so stressed.
"Y/n, you're working yourself too hard!" He comes up behind you and rubs your shoulders.
"I need to ace these exams or I'm never going to get a good job and I'm going to fail life!"
"Ok ok babe, you're not going to fail life because of one exam. Also, you're going to do great! You've studied enough!" He leans down, rubbing your arms comfortingly.
"I'm just--" you tug at your hair, "UGH!"
"Babe, come here."
"Ansel--"
"Come. Here. Now." you turn around to see him sitting on your bed and patting the spot beside him.
"Ansel you'd better not be trying to--"
"Just come here," he chuckles, extending his hand. You stand up and take it, plopping down beside him.
"What?" You ask him, squeezing his hand.
"I'll give you a massage," he says matter-of-factly.
"Uhhhh... Ok?" You look at him uncertainly, wondering if he's trying to seduce you or something.
"I'll turn around because you seem to think I'm some sort of pervert or something from the look in your eye, but take off your shirt," he laughs, leaning back on his hands.
"You are a pervert." You make a motion with your hand for him to turn around and he does. You take off your t-shirt.
"Ok then, well, you're dating a pervert so who's the loser here?" He says without turning around.
"That wasn't the question, I don't think," you laugh, throwing your t-shirt at the back of his head and flopping on your stomach into your bed.
He whines a protest and jokingly smacks your calf.
"Oh you love me," you tease, turning your head to look at him.
"Oh that I do. Very much so," Ansel chuckles, climbing over you and rubbing your shoulders. "Babe you are working way to hard. Your shoulders are like rocks."
"Hmmmmmm," you say, closing your eyes and letting Ansel get the millions of knots out of your shoulders and back.
"How do you feel?"
"Amazing," you mumble, smiling. He massages your back and you feel like you're melting.
"You should go to sleep soon. You're working too hard." He flops down beside you and you turn on your side to look at him.
"Thanks, Ansel," you murmur, putting your hand on his face.
"Hmm." he puts his hand over yours and looks into your eyes. "I love you so much baby."
"I love you so much, too," you close your eyes. You snuggle into him and rest your head on his arm. He pulls the covers over both of you and kisses your forehead.
"Sweet dreams, princess."