Pancakes

Personal imagine for -MoonlightArianator- xx
I hope it's okay that I had him call you "Ri" a few times. It seemed like a cute nickname xx

You're at home with your boyfriend, Ansel...

"Ri," he says, tilting his head back and looking up at you. "I'm bored."
You're sitting on the couch, and he's on the floor between your legs. You've wrapped your legs around his shoulders, and his head is between your knees.
"Are you?" you respond as he sticks out his bottom lip.
"Yeah. Let's do something," he says, tugging your legs off him and turning around. He gets on his knees in front of you and takes both your hands.
"Like?" you prod, smiling slightly as his eyes meet yours.
"Cook something?" he suggests, and you purse your lips as if in thought.
"Cooking, hmm?" you muse, making him chuckle.
"Maybe pancakes?" he asks. "I'm in the mood for pancakes, Rima."
"That sounds good," you reply, and he grins. Standing up, he pulls you up as well. You lose your balance slightly and fall into his arms. You giggle and look up at him as your heart beats a bit faster. Your eyes meet, and he leans down, pressing his lips to yours for a moment before pulling away.
"Come on," he says, grabbing your hand and pulling you toward the kitchen.
"So eager for pancakes," you mutter, making him laugh.
"What can I say? You make good pancakes," he says with a shrug.
You chuckle and grab the ingredients before quickly whisking up the batter. You start pouring some into a pan, and Ansel waits impatiently.
"You were like 'We should cook together', weren't you?" You glance at him. "What are you doing?"
"I'm providing moral support," he replies, trying not to laugh. "Besides, you're Rima the pancake queen."
"Some boyfriend you are," you joke, and he whines.
He comes up behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist and lightly kissing the top of your head.
"I'm an amazing boyfriend, thank you very much," he says dramatically, making you giggle.
"You are," you respond, looking back to the pancake. Some bubbles are starting to form, so you get ready to flip it.
He starts kissing your neck lightly, making you shiver. It's hard to concentrate. You slide the spatula under the pancake as he smiles against your skin.
Suddenly, he lightly bites your neck, making you yelp in surprise and successfully throw the pancake into the air. It goes flying, landing on the floor with a splat.
"Ansel!" you whine, grabbing a towel and handing it to him as you pour the batter again so you can start over.
"You're the one who threw it," he laughs, and you can't stop the smile that spreads across your face.
"Well you're the one being a vampire," you counter with a laugh.
"Oh so you're not Team Ansel?" he jokes as he cleans up the fallen pancake. "Oh dear, my Rima isn't Team Ansel. What ever shall we do?"
"Oh shut up."
Eventually, you manage to successfully cook a few pancakes, and you sit down at the table to eat them.
"I love you so much because you make me pancakes," he says, and you roll your eyes playfully. You lean forward and kiss his lips gently, and he smiles.
"I love you, and I'm on Team Ansel," you joke, and he chuckles lightly. He puts his hand on your face, gently caressing your skin.
"You're so amazing, Ri," he murmurs, making your cheeks flush.
You pull away slightly to look into his eyes. "So are you."

A/N
that was kinda bleh but I could see him doing this tbh