Absolutely Everything

Requested by Elyea ( arrows24 )

This is like the Tris and Four love scene in Insurgent.

You're in your bedroom with your boyfriend, Ansel...

"I love being with you," he whispers, looking into your eyes.
"I love being with you, too," you respond as his hand squeezes yours softly. The lights are dim in your dark room, the moonlight occasionally shining through the narrow slits the curtains make as the gentle breeze blows through the cracked window.
"Have I ever told you how much I love your eyes?" he asks, his voice quiet. Your face warms at his words, and you look down in embarrassment.
"Yeah," you whisper, looking up at him again. His brown eyes glimmer in the light, and you search his face. He looks angelic—absolutely breathtaking, and you can't believe you're together. You're too distracted to even feel his hand move from your hand to your knee. You finally notice as he slides his palm along the outside of your thigh to your hip. It could be considered a provocative movement, but the way he does it is innocent—pure. You shiver at his touch, and you feel your cheeks flush.
It seems like an eternity before he speaks. "I love you."
Your breath catches in your throat. You'd both known you were madly, deeply in love with each other, but you'd never actually said it. Something about hearing those three words makes you feel...different. Like you're floating on clouds or you're in that place between your dream world and consciousness—that peaceful and relaxing place you visit when you're just about to fall asleep.
"I love you," you whisper, butterflies erupting in your stomach. You slowly move on top of him so you're sitting in his lap, straddling him.
Time seems to slow as his lips meet yours. His movements are slow yet passionate, gentle yet capable of making you breathless. You move your hands to his face, caressing his skin.
Although you know you're calm on your exterior, you're thrilled and ecstatic inside. He makes you feel emotions that you've never felt before, and you know that tonight, you'll feel even more.
You pull away slightly before moving your hand to the zipper on the front of your top. Your heart speeds up as you pull it down, slipping the material off your body. Ansel's eyes never leave yours, as if he doesn't care about your body—rather, he cares about you. You as a person. You as...well, you.
You kiss him again, letting your mouths move in sync, as if your tongues are dancing. Every movement is slow and sweet, his hands wandering your back. You shiver at his touch, his fingertips leaving a trail of fire on your skin.
He pulls away slightly, reaching down to take off his shirt. You help him pull it off, and you blush again. His lips meet yours once more, and you've never felt safer.

Loving someone with your heart, your mind, your soul—it's not the same as loving someone with your entire being. Loving someone with absolutely everything you have.
You'd thought you'd feel more than you'd ever felt before tonight, and you were right. The world is different now, and you couldn't be happier.

A/N
that was
that
was
so weird wtf
HOPED YOU LIKE IT THO HAHAHAHA I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO WROTE THAT LIKE WHAAAAAT LMAO