Dinner (Pt. 2 of Dress)

You're going to dinner with your boyfriend, Ansel...

"You look so gorgeous."
"Thank you," you giggle, blushing. He glances at you, his eyes sparkling as he smiles.
"This is so cheesy, but I'm the luckiest man in the world," he muses, making you blush more.
"I'm the luckiest girl in the world," you reply, smiling at him.
"We're so cheesy and lame."
"I love it."
"Me, too," he laughs.
After a while, you arrive at the restaurant, and you both get out of his car.
"This place is so fancy," you say, taking his hand as you walk toward the doors.
"Mhmm. Matches your dress perfectly," he chuckles, and you roll your eyes playfully.
You walk inside, and a waitress leads you to your table. You sit in a booth across from Ansel, and the waitress places two menus on the table.
"I'm Savannah, and I'll be your server tonight. I will be right back with your water," she says with a smile before leaving.
"What do you want to eat?"
"You."
"Don't be naughty, Ansel," you scold, a blush creeping onto your cheeks.
"Anyway," he laughs, and you roll your eyes again. "How about we just go for the chef's special?"
"Sounds good."
"I have to say—"
"Say it," you demand as Savannah comes to your table.
"What?" she asks, placing your water in front of you.
"I just said sounds good—"
"Feels good."
"Fuck yes," you laugh, raising your hand. She high fives you, and Ansel shakes his head. "We have to get together some time," you tell Savannah, and she grins.
"Totally. Oh god, sorry. I need to be formal. Okay. Here we go," she laughs. "Have you decided on what you'll be having tonight?"
"The chef's special sounds great," Ansel tells her, and she scribbles something in her notebook.
"Two chef's specials coming up!" She grins before walking away.
"We're on a date, and you just got a date," Ansel comments wryly, and you chuckle.
"Oh shush."
"Should I be worried?"
"Yeah. You should be terrified."
"I knew it," he jokes, making you laugh.
"Savannah and I are going to terrorize you with bands."
"Oh like you don't already do that."
"Me times two, Ansel," you point out, and he groans.
"Shit."
"That's absolutely right."
After a while, your food arrives, and you spend most of the time eating—it's all too delicious. By the time dessert comes, you've barely said anything to Ansel aside from "fuck this food is good."
"Do you want to go to the pier after this?" he asks, and you pause.
"Sounds great."
"Feels great. Did I do well?" he laughs.
"Perfect," you respond with a chuckle, taking a bite of your cake. "This is literally the best cake I've ever eaten," you sigh, smiling happily.
"I'm so glad we came here," Ansel says, bringing some cake to his mouth.
"Me, too. And this dress makes everything feel a thousand times more glamorous. Thank you, Ansel."
"Hey, seeing you in that is reward enough," he responds.
You finish eating, and after exchanging numbers with Savannah, you pay and leave.
"It'll be about ten minutes from here? I think," Ansel says as he pulls out of the parking lot.
"Awesome."

A/N
Yes there will be a part three
I'm so evil like I'm building off a single idea and milking it lmfao