House of Mirrors (Pt 3 of Road Trip)

You're in the house of mirrors with your boyfriend, Ansel...

"I know I'm ugly, but not that ugly."
"Shut up, you're so hot," you say before realizing that's exactly what he wanted you to say. "Dammit," you mutter when he smirks.
"You're so easy to trick. It's adorable," he says, making your face heat up.
"Shut up," you whine, making him laugh. You grab his hand, pulling him along the path. "Come on."
"What's the hurry?" he asks.
"I want to find somewhere hidden where we can make out." You grin at him, and he raises an eyebrow. "Wouldn't that be so hot? We could get," you pause for dramatic effect. "Caught."
"Mhmm." He rolls his eyes, but you know he loves the idea just as much as you do. You pass by all the mirrors, the reflections funny and strange.
"Oh, look here," you say, noticing a gap between two mirrors. "How convenient," you say, pulling him toward the gap.
"That must be a structural mistake," he says, and you chuckle. "What if we knock down something?" he asks, and you glance at him.
"That's the exciting part." You squeeze into the gap, and he comes through after you. It turns out it was a shortcut onto another path.
"Nobody's back here," he comments, and you frown. It is pretty strangely deserted.
"Oh well," you reply before turning to him again. "Want to make out?"
"I have no clue why you're so fired up today, but sure."
He puts his hands on your hips, and you wrap your arms around his neck. His lips meet yours, and you smile against him. You love kissing him—even more so when you feel like you're about to get caught. You bite his bottom lip lightly, and he moves his hands to the small of your back. He pulls you closer, and you lean into him more, making him step back and bump into a mirror. Contrary to his fear, it doesn't fall down, and you continue making out until you hear voices.
"Shit," he mumbles, trying to push you away.
"Hey, wouldn't it be cool if we got caught?" you ask, keeping your arms around him and pulling away enough to look at his face.
"No."
"Why not?" you laugh, trying to kiss him again.
"We can make out in the car. I don't want to get kicked out," he chuckles, and you stick out your bottom lip.
"Fine," you say dramatically, pulling away from him. He wraps his arm around your waist, and you recompose yourself before starting to walk again. Sure enough, a few people come from behind you, and Ansel looks relieved.
"You were fine with making out on the bench," you comment.
"Hey, there were only two of us, not thirty," he jokes, and you roll your eyes. "Plus, nobody could kick us off the bench, but someone could sure as hell kick us out of the house of mirrors."
"Goody-two-shoes," you tease, making him roll his eyes this time.
"Oh shut up."
"You love me," you respond, knocking his shoulder with yours.
"Of course I do. I wouldn't make out in a house of mirrors with just anyone."

A/N
this was so random but whatever bleh