Train

You're on the train heading home...

You see the most adorable couple across from you. They suit each other; the way they look at each other is incredible. You watch as she puts a hand on his arm, leaning into him slightly. They both smile, and you look down, trying not to smile yourself.
Before, you used to get upset when you'd see couples like that. Your own loneliness would be amplified, and you just felt so incredibly alone. But now, it's different. You just miss him a little bit. I mean, you're going to see him really soon, but you still wish he could be beside you.
Only a few more days. Only a few more days, and he'll be in your arms once more. You cannot wait.
You reach your station after a while, but you can't stop thinking about that adorable couple. You feel like you absorbed a bit of their happiness when you saw them together like that. You wonder how he looks at you. You wonder how you look at him. You'll have to ask someone to take a picture of the two of you.
You arrive home and text him about seeing the couple. Something about trains is romantic, though you can't quite put your finger on what.
You wish you were with him right now, but you're still happy. Only a few more days.
You continue texting him throughout the night, and right before you go to sleep, you text him goodnight. And he texts you back.
And you fall asleep to thoughts of seeing him again. And you see him in your dreams. Sometimes you hate going to sleep because it means you can't keep talking with him. But sometimes, you can't wait to sleep so you can dream of him.
But the days go by, and before you know it, it's time for him to arrive. And he's in your arms once more.
"I missed you so fucking much," you breathe as you pull him closer. The hours at the airport felt so long as you waited for him to arrive. But it was all worth it. As a matter of fact, everything in your life was worth it if it were all leading to him.
"I missed you," he responds, pulling you closer. You breathe him in; you missed this so fucking much. You fist your hands in his shirt and close your eyes, savoring this feeling. It's incredible.
You stay like that for a full minute, and when you finally pull apart, your heart is warm and fuzzy. You look up into his brown eyes, and he smiles slightly.
"I love you a lot."
"I love you, too," you reply, and before you can say anything more, his lips are on yours.
You lean into him, tangling your hands in his hair and pulling him closer. His lips are warm against yours; you wish you could feel this way forever.
He smiles against your lips, and your heart skips a beat. You feel yourself smile, too, unable to resist.
You pull apart, and he chuckles lightly.
"I missed that, too."
"Me, too," you whisper back.
When you finally get back home, everything feels right in the world again. You really missed him so much.
And after a few days, the two of you go out by train. And you look at him, and he looks at you. And everyone around you can see the love in your eyes. And it's incredible.

A/N
I'm sorry my stories are so sappy recently
I'm just really happy