Feelings

You have a lot of feelings...

"Yeah, I can't wait to see you tomorrow," he says, making your heart skip a beat. Everything he says just shoots right into your heart. It's like he knows exactly how to push all your buttons in the right ways. You're so in love.
"I can't wait to see you either," you say, and you can hear him smiling on the other end of the line. His voice is so beautiful. You absolutely love voices, and his is your favorite. It's perfectly deep and soft; it's melodic even when he's not singing. It calms and relaxes you yet can make your heart race. It's the kind of voice you want to fall asleep to and wake up to.
"I wish we could just see each other right now," he says before laughing slightly. You're obsessed with his laugh. You want to hear his laugh on repeat. It makes your heart skip a beat and a warm cloud form in your chest.
"Me, too," you respond, unable to stop smiling. The two of you can be talking about anything, and you'll always feel this giddiness that only he can draw forth.
"Are you sleepy?" he whispers after a moment.
"Not really," you admit.
"Me neither."
The two of you continue talking for several hours until you can barely keep your eyes open. You fall asleep to the sound of his breathing. It's beautiful, really.
The following morning, you wake up excited for the day. Today, you're going to see him. It's been too long. You can't believe you're going to see him.
You hop in the shower quickly. You wonder if he's thinking about you. You wonder what he's doing right now. He could still be sleeping, though you doubt it. He's probably getting ready, too.
You get out of the shower quickly and get dressed before eating a quick breakfast.
You're so excited and nervous for today. You can't wait to see his face. You can't wait to hug him, to just throw your arms around him, and to breathe in his familiar scent. You can already imagine his voice by your ear, whispering those words you want so badly to hear in person: "I love you."
You finish getting ready and walk out the door, making sure to lock it before you forget. You start walking to the station, your heart beating rapidly. You're so excited that you can barely contain it. You feel like you're on top of the world. You're about to see him. You're about to see the love of your life. You'd missed him for months, but finally, today, you get to see him. You're going to see his face and hear his voice. You get to see him smile—in person. You get to hear him laugh. You can't fucking wait.

———

You wait at the station, feeling jittery. You watch the people come and go, trying to find him in the crowd. He's tall; you know you'll be able to spot him quickly.
That's when you see him. Your heart lifts, and you feel the blood rushing through your veins. You're so fucking excited.
"Ansel!" you yell, and he sees you. His face lights up, and it's like nobody else exists right now but the two of you.
It all happens in slow motion: you open your arms, and he sweeps you off your feet. You smell his familiar scent and feel your heart melt. His arms are warm around you, and you're enveloped in him. You missed him so much.
"I love you," he whispers by your ear, making you almost burst into tears.
"I love you," you breathe, not wanting to let go. Luckily, he doesn't.
He kisses your neck, making your heart skip a beat. You want to stay in his arms forever. You know you can't, but you really want to.
"Fuck, I missed you so much," he breathes, making you smile.
"I missed you, too."
Only now, you don't have to miss him; he's right here with you.

A/N
I'm soft help
(also props to my girl Flóra for the inspo for the voice description)