Movie (Pt. 2 of Pancakes)

You're waiting for the movie to begin...

"Stop it," you hiss, unable to stop the smile forming on your face.
"You stop it," Ansel giggles, tossing another piece of popcorn at you.
"Just because the theater is near-empty doesn't give you the right to be such an uncivilized barbarian!" you say dramatically. "Throwing popcorn, oh the horror!"
He nearly chokes on his popcorn as he laughs, and you giggle, picking popcorn out of your hair.
"Oh god, I almost choked," he laughs, and you roll your eyes playfully.
"Your fault for being so childish," you tease, and he whines.
"I am not childish," he retorts, sticking his tongue out at you before laughing.
"Okay, okay," you reply, raising your hands in mock-defeat. "You're very adult."
"Such adult."
"Much mature," you agree, and you both giggle like little kids. You love how much fun you can have with Ansel. You don't even have to try—you can have a great time just talking.
You glance at the movie screen, and the movie is about to start. "Please refrain from throwing popcorn during the movie," you whisper to him, and he chuckles.
Wrapping an arm around you, he says, "During the movie, I'll refrain."
"Mhmm," you hum, a smile forming on your face. You lean your head on his shoulder and get comfortable.
All during the movie, Ansel does indeed refrain from throwing popcorn, and you have a great time.
An hour and a half later, the credits are rolling, and Ansel immediately throws a piece of popcorn at you as you're looking in your bag.
"Ansel!" you laugh.
"The movie is over," he points out, and you shake your head.
"You're such a pain."
"But you love me," he replies with a cheeky grin. You sigh before leaning in and kissing his lips. He smiles against you, and you giggle.
"I love you very much, despite how annoying you are," you whisper making him almost laugh.
"I love you, too."

A/N
I can see him doing this with Violetta tho