Injured

You're studying alone when suddenly...

"Oh shit," you breathe as pain shoots up your neck. You try to turn your head, but your neck feels like it's on fire. "Fucking hell." You attempt to roll your neck, only to find the pain increases. "Fuck fuck fuck," you wince, fumbling for your phone. You can't look down properly, so you lift your phone up as you dial Ansel's number. Tears of pain fall from your eyes as you stand up and put the phone to your ear.
"Y/n?"
"Ansel, oh god, I fucked up my neck, and it hurts so bad," you cry, your neck throbbing.
"I'll be there in 5." He hangs up, and you sit down on your bed, a cry of pain leaving your lips.
"This is fucking great," you mutter, trying to lie down and ease the pain. After about 5 minutes, you hear someone at your door. Your phone makes a noise, and you check it to see a text from Ansel asking if he can come in. You type a quick reply, and you hear the door open and close. Within moments, he comes into your room, closing the door softly behind him.
"What happened?" He sits on your bed, putting a hand on your shoulder.
"I don't even know," you groan, trying to turn your head. "Fuck," you breathe, closing your eyes tightly.
"Okay, come here. Can you sit up?"
"It hurts so bad. Oh god," you say, your eyes still closed tightly.
"Come on. I'll rub your shoulders." He takes your hand, squeezing it reassuringly. Wincing, you sit up, and Ansel gets behind you, putting his hands on your shoulders. He gently rubs your shoulders, warming your skin. "Where do you keep your medicine for sore muscles and all that?"
"In the bathroom cabinet," you reply, and he gets up, leaving the room. He returns a moment later and begins putting some medicine on your neck.
"Where does it hurt?"
"Around here." You gesture to the back of your neck, and he rubs the medicine onto your skin. He gets up again putting the medicine on your nightstand and leaving the room. You try to roll your neck again, and you cry out in pain. "So done," you groan, rubbing your neck. Ansel returns after a few minutes with a towel. He climbs on your bed behind you and puts the hot towel on your neck. "Ohh that feels nice," you breathe, a smile forming on your face. He gently massages your neck from over the towel, careful not to hurt you.
"Thank you, Ansel," you say, closing your eyes contentedly.
"Anything for my princess," he replies, continuing to massage your neck. "You work too hard."
"I need to work or I'm going to fall behind," you reply with a sigh.
"You'll be fine. Relax, y/n," he says soothingly. "You need to rest."
"I probably do." You wince as you turn your head slightly.
"Don't move," he tells you, taking the towel away and applying more medicine to your neck.
"Thank you for taking care of me," you say as he helps you lie down on your side again.
"Of course, princess," he replies, lying down behind you and wrapping his arms around you. He kisses your shoulder softly. "I love you."
"I love you, too."