Forever

Your boyfriend, Ansel, has a surprise for you...

NOTE
y/l/n - your last name
y/f/n - your full name

"Hey y/n??" You hear Ansel calling you.
"Hmm?" You go into the kitchen to see him cooking something.
"Can you get those plates for me?"
"Sure," you tell him, grabbing two plates, handing them over, and watching him dish out some delicious-looking steaks onto them. "What's the occasion?" You raise your eyebrows at him.
"You'll see," he says with a chuckle, taking the plates to the table, where some salad and bread is already waiting. Two empty champagne glasses sit at the nearly set table and you look at Ansel incredulously.
"Ok what's going on?? Did I miss something??" You ask, eyeing the table.
"No no no just wait, baby." Ansel ushers you to one of the chairs and pulls it out for you like a gentleman.
"I'm not complaining, lemme tell you that," you joke, watching him seat himself across from you.
"I know." He smirks, dishing out some salad for you.
"Thank you," you say, smiling. You both begin eating, and the food is absolutely amazing. You make small talk and wonder how you got so lucky as to have such a perfect boyfriend. You both finish eating and suddenly, Ansel stands up.
"I'll be right back!" Ansel rushes away and comes back with a huge smile and bouquet of flowers. You stand up and blush.
"What is this??" You can't hide your smile.
"Miss Y/l/n," he gets down on one knee and hands you the flowers. "Will you do me the honor," he reaches into his back pocket and produces a small box. You cover your mouth as tears form in your eyes. "Of making me the happiest man in the world?" He opens the box and a gorgeous glittering ring glows inside. "Y/f/n , will you marry me?"
Tears of joy stream down your face and you laugh. "Oh my god, Ansel!" You breathe as he looks at you with loving eyes. "I-- you--" you stutter and laugh at yourself, "Yes, Ansel, yes, yes, yes!! I will marry you!!" You exclaim as Ansel stands up and slips the ring onto your finger. It fits perfectly and sparkles beautifully, catching the light of the room.
Ansel wraps his arms around you and spins you around, making you giggle. When he puts you back down, he cups your face in his hands.
"I love you so much, baby."
"I love you so much, too, Ansel."
He smiles and leans in, kissing you with passion and love. You can't believe that you're going to be able to spend the rest of your life with the one person that means more to you than anything... Ansel Elgort.