Surprise

You're at home relaxing when...

"Y/n?" You hear the front door close, and you sit up from where you were lying on the couch.
"I'm in here," you reply, and Ansel walks into the living room. He's smiling, and you cock your head to the side. "What?" You can't hide your smile as he giggles. He's holding something behind his back, and you stand up. "What is it?"
"Mmm I just got a little something for my girl," he replies, stepping back as you try to reach behind him.
"Let me see!"
"Hmm I'll have to think about it," he teases, and you whine.
"Please?"
"Can I get a kiss first?"
"Don't you think I'm going to kiss you after in happiness?" you giggle before getting on your tiptoes and pressing your lips to his. He smiles against you and pulls away before you can grab whatever is behind him. You stick out your bottom lip before bursting into laughter. "What is it?" you ask again, and Ansel chuckles. He brings his hand forward, producing two slips of paper. You take them from him and look at them closely. "No. No. No fucking way!" you squeal, realizing they're front row tickets to see your favorite band. "Oh my god! Thank you thank you thank you," you gush, throwing your arms around him and kissing all over his face. He laughs before pressing his lips to yours.
"I'm glad you like it," he mumbles against your lips.
"I love it," you respond giddily before kissing him again.