Live

You're at home with your boyfriend, Ansel...

"I really want to share some of these new tracks with everyone," Ansel says, and you lean your head on his shoulder as you peer at his computer screen.
"Go live on Instagram, then," you reply, and he raises an eyebrow at you.
"Now this is why you're my girlfriend," he says before pecking you on the lips.
"What, you didn't think of that?"
"Nope," he laughs, pulling out his phone. "You're the smart one in this relationship."
"You're plenty smart, Ansel," you reply, rolling your eyes playfully. He chuckles as he goes into Instagram on his phone. You're both lying on your stomachs, propped up on your elbows as you lie on your bed, his computer in front of you.
He starts up a live video, pointing it to his computer screen. The viewers lurch from 0 to 100 to 1,000 within moments, and he grins.
"Hey guys! I wanted to share some bits from some tracks with you because I just can't wait to release them. They're like, not done done, but they're like kinda done done."
"What the fuck does that even mean?" you laugh, and he shakes his head, laughing lightly.
"I don't know. You guys know, yeah?"
Comments flood the screen.

YES
Ansel omg
AHHHHHH
KINDA DONE DONE HAHAHA IM DONE

"See, she thought it was weird, too," you say, referring to the last comment.
"Well obviously, you're both too smart for me," he jokes. "Anyway. Here we go." He starts up the track, and you nod your head to the beat. "This is exciting," he whispers, and you kiss his cheek.
"You're so talented," you say softly, and he presses his lips to yours. You smile against him, feeling butterflies in your stomach.
He pulls away, and you glance to his phone screen.

ARE YOU KISSING
SHOW US
AH

"I wanted the focus to be on the track," he whines, and you laugh.
"I'll exit the premises," you reply, but he whines again.
"I like having you with me," he moans, sounding like a little kid.
"Fine fine," you laugh, rolling your eyes playfully.
He stops the track before going on to a different one. This time, you refrain from making out, and the comments are flooded with supportive comments.
"Okay!" he finally says, stopping the fourth track. "That's all I'm giving you because they're not finalized yet."
He flips the camera and grins.
"How was that?" you ask, and the comments rush by.

IT WAS GREAT
I LOVE YOU
AWE OMG

"I think they liked it," you comment, and he chuckles.
"Okay, I want to go back to editing now, but I might do another live tomorrow," he says, and you lean agianst his shoulder.
"You pay that computer more attention than you pay me," you tut, making him roll his eyes.
"I pay you plenty of attention, princess." He kisses you gently, and you smile against him.
"Well, you don't kiss the computer, I suppose."
"That would be a bit weird."
"Just a little," you say, and he nods.
"Just a smidge."
You both start laughing, and he looks to his phone again.
"Anyway. Bye, guys! I love you so much."
"I love you guys, too!" you say, and he ends the livestream. He puts his phone down, and you look to him.
"Want a mug cake?" you ask as you roll over and get off the bed.
"Yeah," he chuckles.
"Okay," you respond, leaning over to peck him on the lips again. As you try to pull away, he puts a hand on your face, stopping you.
"I love you," he says, making you smile.
"I love you, too."

A/N
I TRIED TO SIGN MY NAME AGAIN OMG WTF
I DID THAT WITH MY DEMI IMAGINES TO LIKE WHAT AM I DOING
anyway