Prom

You don't have a date to prom...

"I don't want to go!" you yell at your mom.
"Come on, sweetie! Nobody cares if you're there alone. Just put on your dress and have a good time! You only have one prom!"
"But Mom!"
"I don't want you to regret not going! If it's no fun, just come right home!" she responds, and you open your mouth to snap back, but you realize she's right. What do you have to lose?
"Okay, Mom. Sorry I shouted," you say sheepishly, and she rolls her eyes playfully.
"It's fine, baby girl. Now go put on your dress! I want to take some pictures!"
You laugh lightly and run upstairs to get dressed.
A few minutes later, you come back downstairs, and your mom claps excitedly.
"You look incredible!"
"Oh shut up," you laugh, embarrassed. Your dress is a sleeveless black dress with a long flowing back and short front skirt that stops just short of your knees. There are three slits along the side of your stomach and ribs.
"Pose pose pose."
You laugh awkwardly and let her take a few pictures. She insists that she'll drive you, and you arrive a little way from your school.
"Thanks, Mom. I'll call you if I want to come home," you tell her as you exit the car.
"Have fun, baby!" she calls before driving off. You let out a sigh and walk toward your school, your black heels clacking. As you near the entrance, you see a huge white limo stopped. Curious, you move closer.
As if on cue, the door opens, and Ansel Elgort steps out. You gasp in shock, your eyes widening. What's he doing at your prom?
He glances toward you, and he practically does a double take.
"Hey," he says. "Will you be my date?"
"You what? You're Ansel Elgort. You what? Who? Date?" you blabber, your face flushing.
He laughs and walks over to you. "Will you be my date? You've taken my breath away," he says softly.
"Yes. Yes. I'll be your date," you gush. "I'm y/n."
"I'm Ansel, although you seem to already know that," he jokes.
"Yeah, I know that," you giggle, and he takes your hand. It feels like a spark runs through you at his touch, and you bite your lip.
You walk into the building together, and people, of course, start screaming. It's a blur of "Ansel!", "Y/n what the fuck?", "Oh my god!", "WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY DRINK?", and more.
The whole time, Ansel's hand stays in yours, and you feel protected, somehow. After a while, the people finally get over the initial shock, and you're left pretty much alone with Ansel.
"Well, that's what you get when you crash a prom," he chuckles.
"Why did you crash this prom, though?" you ask, looking up at him.
"No real reason. Just felt like it. I'm glad I did, though," he says, making your heart skip a beat. "Why didn't you have a date? You're absolutely gorgeous."
"No I'm not," you say, blushing fiercely.
"You don't seem conceited, either," he adds with a chuckle. After a moment, he says, "Would you like to dance?"
You nod, and you move on to the dance floor. A slow song is playing, and you put your hands on Ansel's shoulders as he moves his hands to your hips. You look up into his eyes, and you can't believe this is really happening.
"This is amazing," you say softly as the two of you sway to the music.
"It is. I like you a lot," he admits, and you blush. "I'd love to get to know you better."
"You would?" you ask disbelievingly.
"Yes. I'd also like to kiss you, too, but is that a little too forward?"
"No. Please," you breathe, your heart beating faster than a hummingbird's wings.
His lips meet yours in a tender kiss. You feel breathless and giddy as his soft, warm lips move against yours. His hands move to the small of your back, pulling you closer.
When he finally pulls away, you both laugh lightly.
"Would you like to go out tomorrow?"
"I'd absolutely love to."

A/N
Idk what to say but this just popped into my mind so there it is lmao