Concert

You're at a concert...

You're so excited. You're still waiting in line to go in, and you're absolutely ecstatic. You look around you, seeing if the line is moving at all. That's when your eyes lock with a tall man's. He smiles slightly when he sees you, and you feel your heart skip a beat. There's no denying that he's beautiful. He has slightly messy dark hair and brown eyes. He starts coming toward you, making you bite your lip. You look down, trying to calm yourself.
"Hi," he says. Even his voice is beautiful. You look up at him, meeting his brown eyes.
"Hi," you reply, and he smiles.
"I'm Ansel."
"Y/n," you tell him. He extends a hand to you, and you shake it. "Nice to meet you." His hand is soft and warm against yours.
"Nice to meet you, too."
He smiles, making your heart beat a little faster.
"Where are you from?" he asks. 
"The suburbs. You?" You often come to Tokyo for concerts; luckily, it's fairly close from where you live.
"Originally I'm from the States" he replies. "I'm currently living here, though."
"That's so cool. What's it like there?"
"Pretty good. The weather is nice where I was, but it's not quite as interesting as here," he replies.
"What's interesting here? In particular?" you ask.
"Well, for one thing, you're here," he says, making you blush.
"Oh stop," you reply, trying to hide your embarrassment. You've never known how to take compliments. You always feel flustered.
"I'm not kidding," he says. "You seem like a fascinating person. Tell me about yourself."
You let out a small laugh and look up at him. "Alright," you reply. And so tell him about yourself. The wait feels like so little time because you're talking to him. You talk until it's time to enter. Your ticket numbers are miraculously close, so right after you enter the venue, he comes in behind you.
You enter the pit, and after a moment, Ansel comes up beside you.
"Fancy seeing you here," he says, and you chuckle.
"Hey," you reply, looking up at him. There's still a lot of time before the concert, so you spend some more time chatting with him. You like him a lot. He's fascinating and beautiful. What's not to like?
Eventually, the concert starts. It's one of the most exciting things you've ever experienced in your whole life. The whole time, you're beside Ansel, enjoying the show with him. At one point, you feel him touch your hand. You let him take it in his. He glances to you, and you look to him, smiling slightly. The song is a smooth, romantic one. It feels nice to hold his hand. His eyes are shining in the light. He's so beautiful.
He moves a bit closer, and you let him. He leans down before whispering in your ear: "I really want to kiss you."
You shiver at his words, and you bite your lip. You meet his eyes as he pulls away.
"Then do it," you reply breathlessly. You move a hand to his face, and he leans in, pressing his lips to yours. You've only known him for several hours, but that doesn't even matter. You lean into him more. His lips are soft against yours, and you feel breathless and giddy. The music flows through you both, seeming to connect you in a way deeper than physical. He pulls you even closer, and you wrap your arms around his neck. You pull apart after a moment, and you can't stop smiling.
"That was nice," he whispers by your ear, making your heart skip a beat.
"It was," you agree.
The rest of the concert feels ten times better after your kiss. Who knew you and your future husband would have your first kiss at a concert?

A/N
ugh I went to a 5SOS concert and it was so amazing