TFIOS

Requested by Kylie xx

You've played Hazel Grace in the movie for "The Fault in Our Stars"...

"And that's a wrap!" the director yells, and you sit up from where you were lying in the grass.
"Hazel Grace, that was pretty something," Ansel says with a grin as he walks over to you. Extending a hand to you, he helps you up. You run your hands through your hair, and he puts his hands on your hips gently. You look up at him, meeting his brown eyes before kissing his lips. He smiles against you, and your stomach erupts in butterflies as it always does when you kiss him. The first time you met, you just clicked. Playing a couple in the movie just brought you closer together, and before you knew it, you became a couple for real.
You pull apart, and he takes your hand as you walk off set together.
"Awesome job, both of you," John says, looking up from his phone and grinning.
"Thanks. We had a great time," Ansel replies, squeezing your hand.
"I'm glad I played Cupid just a bit," John laughs, making you giggle.
"We appreciate it," you laugh, glancing at Ansel and meeting his eyes. He smiles, and you blush. You really do appreciate it. So much.

~~~

"Kylie!" You hear Ansel sing-song from the living room.
"What?" you laugh, walking into the room.
"Come cuddle," he whines, making you roll your eyes playfully. You sit beside him on the couch, and he immediately pulls you into his arms. You wrap your arms around him, resting your head on his chest. "You're so good at cuddling," he giggles, kissing the top of your head.
"Why thank you," you reply with a grin, moving your leg over both of his.
"You are very welcome, Hazel Grace."
You look up at him, and a smile is playing on his lips. He leans in, kissing you gently and making you smile. You part your lips, deepening the kiss as you tangle a hand in his hair.
"Okay," he murmurs against your lips, making you giggle.
"Okay," you whisper, unable to stop the giddy smile forming on your face. He smiles, too, stifling a giggle.
"I love you, Hazel Grace," he says softly, his lips just barely brushing yours, the sensation as light as a feather.
"I love you, Augustus."

A/N
I didn't plan on crying when I wrote this, but oh well
HOPE YOU LIKED IT
AND DID YOU SEE THE PRETTY SOMETHING THERE DID YA DID YA
AYE PAPER TOWNS HEHEHEHE
okay I'm done now