Lazy Day

You're at home with your boyfriend, Ansel...

"Y/n?"
"What?" you mumble, rolling around so you're facing him. You've both been up for a couple of hours, but you're still lounging around in bed.
"Do you want to go out?"
"I wanna stay in bed," you whine, making him laugh.
"You're so lazy, baby girl," he chuckles.
"Mmm," you reply, wrapping your arms around him and pulling him closer. He puts his arms around you, and you snuggle into his chest. "You're so warm," you mumble, breathing in his scent. "and snuggly." He laughs again, and you feel him kiss the top of your head.
"You're so cute," he says softly.
"Mmm," you giggle, looking up at him. He smiles, and you wriggle around so you're face to face with him. You look into his brown eyes before kissing him. He pulls you closer, brushing your hair behind your ear. His warm lips move together with yours, and you part your lips. You tangle your hands in his hair as you wrap your leg around him. Your bodies practically meld together; you're so close.
"This is the highlight of my day," he mumbles against your lips, making you giggle. He begins kissing down your neck, and you turn your head, allowing him more access.
"Same here," you breathe, your eyes fluttering shut. He begins sucking on your skin, making you moan softly. After a moment, he blows cold air on the new hickey he gave you. He brings his lips back to yours and kisses you deeply. You bite his bottom lip gently, and he lets out a small moan.
"I love you," he whispers, making you smile.
"I love you, too."