All I Think About Is You

Personal imagine for -MoonlightArianator- xx

I've tried a format that's like second person but also first person from Ansel's point of view. I'm all knowing muhaha

You're at your boyfriend's apartment...

Ansel's POV

"You know what? If you can't accept the fact that I'm busy, maybe we shouldn't even be together," I snap, making your heart clench.
We're both tired and stressed. You just want to spend time with me, but I'm tired and overworked. It doesn't help that we're both out of patience.
"Maybe we shouldn't," you tell me, your blood boiling now.
"Fine then!"
"Fine!"
You slam the door and leave. In your heart, you know you love me. You want to run back into my arms and say you're sorry. But you don't.

———

I miss you. You used to be my Rima. Now you're gone. Why did I shout at you like that? I never should've done that. I contemplate calling you, but at the same time, I know you probably don't even want to hear from me.
I lower my head into my hands and close my eyes. It's been an entire week, and my heart hurts.

Meanwhile, you're at home in bed. You can't even cry anymore. You've passed that point. It's now like you just don't feel anything. But you still know you miss me.

———

Months pass. Nothing from you. I've caved and started calling you, but you don't answer my calls. I can't stop thinking about you. You cloud my thoughts and refuse to let up. It's like you're always with me, but I can't reach you. It's unbearable.
I do the only thing I can. I put my feelings into a song.

You, on the other hand, are doing better than me. You're out with your friends, your pain slowly but surely fading away. Unlike mine.

———

I call and I call, but you never answer. Still no sign that you still have any feelings for me. I won't believe that our love was so weak that it would fade so fast and easily. But maybe it was?

As you sit in your room, looking at your ceiling, your phone rings again. You know it's me. You glance to your phone, your breath becoming shallow. You bite your lip, thoughts swirling through your mind. But before you can actually decide to answer or not, your phone goes to voicemail.
"Ri, please. I miss you. I love you. I'm sorry. Please just...listen to the audio I sent you," I say, and you look up, blinking away tears. I hang up, and you pick up your phone.
You go to your messages and look over the masses of messages from me. You see the audio file I was talking about. You go against your screaming thoughts and click play. "All I Think About Is You."

———

I never expected you to just show up at my door, but you did.
"I'm so sorry," you say, throwing your arms around me and taking me by surprise.
"I'm sorry, too," I reply, my heart fluttering to have you back in my arms again.
"I love you. I never stopped loving you," you say, looking up at me. You still look so beautiful. Perhaps even more beautiful than I remembered.
"I love you, too," I whisper, leaning in and pressing my lips to yours. You smile against me, your hands tangling in my hair. I missed you so much.
You pull away slightly and look into my eyes. Your eyes shine with a brightness that I missed so much.
I smile as I say, "You might be back, Ri, but even together, all I think about will be you."

A/N
that was a lil tricky to write haha I hope you enjoyed!
And thanks so much for 50k like holy shit