Long Day

You're waiting for your boyfriend, Ansel...

Checking the time again, you wait impatiently for him to arrive. He's not late—you were just early.
Suddenly, you feel arms wrap around you from behind. You let out a little shriek in surprise, and Ansel chuckles.
"Got you," he teases, and you put your hands on his forearms.
"I missed you," you reply, unable to stop smiling.
"Missed you, too," he says, kissing your temple and making you giggle.
You pull out your phone before snapping a picture of you two.
"What are you doing?" he laughs, pulling away.
"I wondered what you looked like," you reply.
"I probably look stupid," he responds, his cheeks slightly pink.
"Oh shut up," you laugh, knocking his hip with yours.
"Okay okay. Let's go," he says, taking your hand in his. You love the feeling of his hand in yours, and you smile at him. "What are you smiling at?" he laughs, his brown eyes shining.
"I just love you a lot," you tell him, and his face flushes.
"I love you, too."
You grin and squeeze his hand. It's strange how something as small as walking home with your boyfriend can make you feel this happy.
After a while, you arrive home, and you throw yourself on the couch.
"I'm tired," you whine. Walking home in high heels at the end of a long day can be tough—you feel it especially when you arrive home.
"Let me give you a massage," Ansel offers, taking off your heels before starting to massage your calves.
"Oh that feels amazing," you sigh contentedly.
His hands work their magic, making your legs feel as good as new by the time he's done.
"How're you feeling, princess?"
"Amazing," you reply, sitting up before pressing your lips to his. "Thank you," you mumble against his lips.
"You're welcome, baby," he responds, smiling against you.
"How'd I get so lucky?" you giggle, putting a hand on his face.
"That's what I should be asking."

A/N
Short bleh