Dance

You're going to your school dance with your boyfriend, Ansel ...

You walk down the steps and see Ansel at the door. His face lights up as he sees you, and you blush.
"Hey, Ansel," you say as he takes your hand in his.
"You look gorgeous, y/n," he says, smiling brightly.
"Thanks," you reply, blushing again. "You look awesome."
"Thank you." He bows slightly, making you laugh. You leave in a beautiful white limousine, and it's like a dream come true. After a few minutes, you arrive at your school. Lots of people are going inside, and you glance at Ansel nervously.
"It'll be fun, y/n! Don't worry!" he tells you warmly.
"I'm still nervous."
"Hey, you're here with me. I'll be with you the whole time." You go inside, and crowds of human beans are dancing, eating, talking, and doing human bean things. You sit down at one of the tables, and Ansel looks at you.
"What?" You blush.
"You're just so beautiful, and I'm not going to deny myself the pleasure of looking at someone so beautiful."
"That's very sweet," you say softly, looking away shyly. A slow song comes on, and Ansel stands up.
He extends his hand to you and says, "May I have this dance?"
"Yes." You let him lead you to the dance floor. You put your hands on his shoulders, and he puts his hands on your hips. Swaying to the music, you rest your head on his chest.
"This is nice, isn't it, y/n?"
"It is," you reply, smiling to yourself. You turn your head so you can see his face, and he leans in, kissing your lips gently. He pulls away and looks into your eyes.
"I love you so much, y/n."
"I love you so much, too, Ansel."