Pictures

You're at home with your boyfriend, Ansel...

"This one."
"No. This one is better."
"Bleh just print both," you reply, and Ansel clicks print for both the pictures. You're printing some photos of the two of you so you can put them up on the wall.
"How many more?"
"I don't know," you laugh, looking at the pile of photos.
"Maybe we could start putting them up, then see if we need more," he suggests.
"Sounds good." You gather all the photos, and Ansel sighs.
"You want me to say—"
"Yes. Say it."
"Feels good," he laughs, putting the computer beside him and getting up. He runs upstairs and returns after a moment with a batch of newly printed photos. "I think we have more than enough." You laugh, and he comes to your side.
"How shall we put them up?"
"Well, we could just go for it."
"Winging it, I see."
"That's the best way," he jokes, putting the photos down and grabbing a jar of thumbtacks from the nightstand. He climbs up onto the bed and starts putting up photos. You roll your eyes before joining him.
"Hey! I remember this!" you say after a moment, showing him a picture of the two of you at the beach.
"Oh yeah! It was a great day," he chuckles, taking the photo from you. "This is one of my favorite memories with you."
"Really? It's one of mine, too," you reply, smiling at him. He pins the photo to the wall before pulling you into his arms. You giggle, and he presses his lips to yours.
"It's nice to be in love with my best friend," he murmurs, his warm lips soft against yours.
"It really is," you whisper, your face breaking into a smile. He pulls away a bit, pressing his forehead to yours. You look into his brown eyes, and he smiles. Who knew just putting up photos could be so romantic?