Tangled

Requested by arrows24 <3

You're shooting a scene for the human version of Tangled with your co-star, Ansel...

"And action!" the director yells. Ansel—Eugene is on the floor, and you're kneeling beside him.
You put one hand behind his head, pulling him into your lap. You put a hand on his face, whispering, "No no no no no, Eugene." He coughs lightly, his eyes only half open. "Look at me," you demand. "Look at me. I'm right here. Don't go." You take his hand. "Stay with me, Eugene." You put his hand on your head before desperately singing, "Flower gleam and glow. Let your power shine." Your voice breaks. "Make the clock reverse. Bring back what once was mine." You choke, your voice breaking.
"Rapunzel," he breathes, weakly stroking your hair.
Tears brim in your eyes. "But," you whisper, your voice quivering. His hand falls to your shoulder, and you cover his large hand with yours.
"You were my new dream," he whispers.
"And you were mine," you say softly. He lets out a small breath, and his body falls limp in your arms. His eyes close, and you look at him, tears threatening to spill from your eyes. You gently lower his hand to his side before putting your hand on his face. You start singing softly, "Heal what has been hurt. Change the Fates' design. Save what has been lost." You trail your hand to his chest, still looking at his face. "Bring back what once was mine." Your voice breaks as you bring your face closer to his. "What once was mine." You cry softly, and your tear drops onto his cheek. You keep crying, your chest clenching.  After a moment, you move you hand to his chest, gasping and looking around at the light and waves that are to be added later with computer graphics. You feel a little ridiculous gasping at things that aren't even there, but you continue, and Ansel moves in your lap. You look at his face, and his eyes open slowly.
"Rapunzel?" he breathes.
You look at him in disbelief and whisper, "Eugene?"
"Did I ever tell you I have a thing for brunettes?" he says, a smile playing on his lips.
Your face breaks into a smile, and you gasp, "Eugene!" You throw your arms around him, and he laughs, sitting up and pulling you into his arms. He buries his face in your neck, and you laugh in happiness. You pull apart, and you look into his brown eyes. You press your lips to his, and he tangles his hand in your hair, pulling you closer.
You keep kissing until the director yells, "Cut!" You pull apart and smile, blushing a bit. Ansel's cheeks are pink, and his eyes flicker to yours.
"I know I'm not the only one that felt something," he murmurs.
"You're not."