Komori

Personal imagine for TooTiredtoGiveADamn xx

Another Baby Driver one with a bit of a fantasy element wooooo and third person like damn I'm on a third person bread roll here

A certain gang known as the Komori opposes the gang that Baby works for. They've harnessed black magic...

"I'm telling you that she's gone!" Baby yells at the leader of his gang, but he doesn't care at all.
"She'll come back," Derek replies carelessly.
"I know they've got her," Baby hisses. "Komori. They've got her."
"Not our problem. We can't go in to save a girl."
"She's not just some girl. She's the lo—" He stops himself. Love means nothing to these people. "She's not just some girl," he repeats.
"I'm not risking my men," he responds, and Baby scowls.
"I'm going to save her, whether you people will help me or not," he says, but Derek raises a finger.
"I meant it when I said I'm not risking my men. You're one of my men," he says, making Baby bristle.
"You know what? Fuck you and your men. I'm saving her, whether you like it or not," he snaps.
"I think you know what happens to traitors," Derek snarls, and Baby steps back.
"I die, you don't have your getaway driver," he responds. "Let me go or kill me. Your choice."
Derek scowls, and the two have a silent standoff. Finally, Derek lets out a breath.
"Fine. But if you die, I'm going to fucking kill you."

———

It all happened so fast. Mackenzie didn't know what hit her. Only the deafening sound of wings could be heard.
Kidnapped by bats. Now that's not something you hear everyday. At least she can say that now. Assuming Baby comes to save her.
Of course he'll come. There's no way he wouldn't.
She lifts her head when she hears wings. Ironically, her bat-captors are actually quite nice. All they really want is Derek—and Baby is the key to get to him. 
A lone bat flies into her room—although cave would be more appropriate. The bat moves closer to the ground before smoothly transforming into a human. It's Ryan.
"You want some food?" he asks her.
"I'm fine. Thanks," she replies.
"Let me know if you need anything," he responds with a shrug before moving to transform back.
"Wait," she says, and he looks to her.
"Have you heard from Baby?" she asks, and he bites his lip.
"He's trying to get in now, yes."
"Let me talk to him," she pleads. "I know I can convince him to help you get Derek."

———

Baby yells as some bats lift him off the ground, and he kicks his legs wildly. He's desperate, but going up against more than a hundred bats isn't really easy.
"Let me go!" he yells, and suddenly, they do. He yelps as he crumples to the ground in a heap.
"Baby."
He looks up to see a man looking at him.
"I'm Ryan. Mackenzie tells me you may be able to help us?"
"Where is she?" Baby demands as he stands up.
"Come on out," Ryan calls.
She comes out running, and his heart nearly does a flip. She's alive. She's okay.
She runs into his arms, and he sweeps her off her feet. They're both overcome with happiness, and when he sets her down, he crashes his lips onto hers. She smiles against him as she pulls him closer. She tangles her hands in his hair, and his arms around her tighten.
"Excuse me," Ryan says, and they finally pull apart. "I think Mackenzie can explain to you what we want. I think you'll agree to help us."

———

"We're out in 3," Logan, one of the gang members, says through the transceiver.
"Copy that," Baby responds, drumming his fingertips on the steering wheel.
Timing is vital. He takes his phone in his hand before dialing Derek's number.
"What?" He picks up immediately.
"We have a situation," Baby lies.
"What kind of situation? Aren't you out in 3?" he demands.
"Car situation. We need your car," Baby says quickly. "We don't have time. Get here now."
"Fine," Derek says before hanging up.
This is the only way to get him alone and careless. And this way, nobody else will go down but Derek.
It happens quickly. Logan and Brent leap back into Baby's car, and Baby floors it. Everyone in the gang but Derek knows the plan. There was no robbery—but they had to make it sound like it so that Derek wouldn't get suspicious. The Komori had already transferred all the stolen property and money to Derek's home while the "robbery" was going down. Now, all that's left is for someone to call the police to get Derek.
It all went down smoothly. Nobody else was caught because there was no evidence left to connect them to Derek. He could howl and scream names all he wanted—there was just no evidence. The Komori are pretty good at covering tracks.
Now, the Komori have moved on to eliminate another gang, and the former members of Derek's gang have disbanded.
Baby and Mackenzie, on the other hand, have become closer than ever.

———

"Aren't you glad I got kidnapped by bats?" she laughs, making Baby chuckle.
"At least I got you back," he replies before pressing his lips to hers. She smiles against him.
"I don't think I've ever been happier than I am now," she says softly, and he pulls away slightly.
"Me, neither."

A/N
that was so long and so hard to write bc idk what I'm doing lmao
There were so many holes in the logic but oh well
I hope you liked it!!