Honeymoon

You're on your honeymoon with your husband, Ansel...

"This is literally the best cake I have ever eaten in my entire life," you laugh as you take another bite of the chocolate cake.
"I know, right?" Ansel laughs, watching you intently.
"Stop looking at me like that," you giggle, your face flushing.
"You're just so beautiful," he responds with a cheeky grin. He takes a bite of his cake, and you brush your hair behind your ear.
"It's so weird that we're married," you comment, and he raises an eyebrow.
"Weird good?"
"Fuck yes weird good," you reply, laughing lightly. "Kinda like a dream, honestly."
"I feel the same way," he says, smiling at you.
You spend the rest of your dinner talking and enjoying each other's company before heading up to your room.
The second you enter the room, Ansel presses you up against the wall, making you shriek softly in surprise.
"You look so gorgeous in that dress," he murmurs, his hands resting gently on your hips as he presses his forehead to yours.
"Do I?" you smirk, tilting your head to kiss his lips. He smiles against you, his lips soft and warm against yours. You feel butterflies erupt in your stomach, your heart practically skipping a beat.
"Mmm," he hums, biting your bottom lip gently. "I want to take tonight slow," he murmurs, moving a hand up to touch your cheek.
"I would love that," you breathe as he brushes your hair back. Your eyes flutter shut at his gentle touch, and a smile forms on your face.
"What is it?" he asks, chuckling softly.
"I just love you so much."
His lips meet yours again, and he smiles. "I love you so much, too."

A/N
Such a typical ending lmao
And so short soz but hey it's an Ansel book we can't have 69 chapters okay he's an innocent bean