Laundry

You're out doing laundry on your balcony...

"Do you want some help?"
You turn around to see your boyfriend, Ansel, grinning at you.
"Yeah. That'd be great," you respond, and he takes a towel from you. Tossing it onto the railing, he takes a clothespin to keep it in place.
"Do you want to go out later today?"
"Go out where?" you ask as you hang up a shirt.
"Maybe that new vegan place that opened the other day?"
"Oh yeah! That'd be awesome," you reply, reaching in the basket for another piece of laundry. At the same moment, Ansel reaches for something as well, and you wind up head butting him.
"Fuck," you say at the same time, making you both burst into laughter.
"Talk about timing," he laughs, rubbing his forehead where you'd hit him.
"I know right?" you giggle, touching his hand on his head. "Sorry."
"Nah. It was my fault for distracting you with food-talk," he teases, and you roll your eyes playfully.
"True."
You go back to hanging up the laundry, and with Ansel there to help you, you finish quickly.
"Thanks for your help," you say as you step inside together.
"Glad I could be of service," he jokes, looking into your eyes. Putting your hands on his biceps, you get on your tiptoes, and he leans down to kiss you gently. You smile against his lips, and he moves his arms around your waist. "I love how soft your lips are," he mumbles. "They feel amazing against mine."
You feel your cheeks flush at his words, and you giggle. "That was cheesy but sweet."
"Practically everything I say is cheesy," he retorts, pulling away to look into your eyes.
"That, I can't argue with."
"Of course you can't," he replies before pressing his lips to yours again.
"For what it's worth, I like your soft lips, too," you giggle against him, making him laugh lightly.
"Why, thank you." He pulls away and presses his forehead to yours. You feel butterflies in your stomach, and you sigh softly. No matter how many times you kiss him, it always makes you giddy. Makes you feel like you're floating on clouds. Makes you feel happy.
You stay like that for a moment, content with just being in each other's arms.
"I love you," he whispers, making you smile as your cheeks flush slightly.
You tilt your head back, kissing him softly as you respond, "I love you, too."

A/N
That was so lame lmao
SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN FOREVER
But there'll be a part two where they go to the vegan place
If I don't disappear again, it'll be up within a few days
Thanks for being patient with me lol