Baby

Requested by arrows24 <3
Sorry about the wait!!

You're at home with your husband, Ansel...

"Ansel?" you holler from your spot on the couch. You gently rub your stomach.
"Do you want milk again?" he yells back, and you can hear the smile in his voice.
"Maybe," you laugh, and he comes into the living room with a glass and a carton of milk. "Thank you." You take the glass from him, and he pours you some milk. He puts the carton on the table before sitting beside you. You drink the milk thirstily, and you can feel Ansel watching you. "What?"
"Why do you want milk so much?"
"Beats me. The baby probably wants it," you respond, making him chuckle.
"I can't wait to be a dad," he replies, his face breaking into a smile.
"You'd be an awesome dad."
"Do you think so?"
"Yeah," you giggle, pouring yourself another glass of milk.
"You'd be an awesome mom, Elyea," he says as you drink your milk. "Okay, if you don't hold back on the milk, the baby's going to be a giant," he jokes, making you laugh.
"As long as he's healthy," you reply with a chuckle.
"That's true." He kisses your cheek affectionately. "I'm glad I get to start a family with you."
"Aww. I feel the same way. About you, I mean," you say.
"You're so funny," he laughs.
"I don't mean to be," you respond, sticking out your bottom lip playfully.
"I know you don't. That's the best part."
"Why thank you," you respond with a smirk.
"I love you so much. You know that, right?"
"Of course I do." You smile. "I love you so much, too."