Dreams

Requested by chaoticpencils xx

I kinda built in a supernatural sort of element to the story
Like this is sooooo unrealistic but like it's fun okay!!

You'd always seen him in your dreams...

He's so beautiful. You know he's not real, but he's just...real. He doesn't feel like a dream character.
There's something about him. You don't know what it is.
But for some reason, you've stopped seeing him. For a year now, you have't seen him. You don't understand why he's gone, but you can't do anything about it.
You can still remember his face. You remember how he smelled in your dreams. He was perfect. And now he's gone.
You want to see him again.
And when you see him walking down the sidewalk toward you, your heart almost stops.
You're not asleep. And yet, there he is. You can't breathe. You don't know what's happening.
You just have to do something.
"Ansel," you say. Of course, it can't be him. But he just looks so much like him.
To your surprise, he looks up and meets your eyes. Your heart skips a beat.
"Oh my god." His eyes flash with realization. "Bhairabi?"
Time seems to stop.
It's like you're in one of your dreams again. He says something. You see his mouth move, but you can't hear the words.
It's looks like he asked if you were real.
You nod wordlessly, and he keeps looking at you.
"This isn't a dream," he says. This time, you can hear him.
You shake your head. You're in shock. Does this mean that he's been dreaming of you, too?
"You're even more beautiful than I remembered," he says softly, moving closer.
Your heart skips a beat as your face flushes.
"I've loved you ever since I first saw you," he says, and you smile slightly.
You felt the same way about your dream Ansel.
"The feeling is mutual," you say before realizing how unromantic that sounds. You laugh slightly, and he chuckles.
"Would you like to grab a bite to eat?" he asks, and you nod.
This is better than any dream you'd ever had—after all, it's real.

You don't know how it was possible, but you just know you're happy. Now, you don't need to see him in your dreams because you see him everyday beside you.

A/N
HOPE YOU LIKED IT
I kinda like this kind of strange sorta supernatural stuff ahaha