Christmas Morning

This is for you, Elyea ( arrows24 ) Merry Christmas!!

You wake up, and it's Christmas morning...

"Ansel?" you call, rubbing your eyes.
"Elyea!" he replies, running into the bedroom. You yawn, stretching your arms as you get out of bed.
"What time is it?"
"6! But babe, it's Christmas!" he exclaims like little kid.
"Oh, yeah," you laugh, standing up. You put on your slippers, and Ansel suddenly sweeps you off your feet. "Ansel!" you whine, kicking your feet as he carries you bridal-style out of the room.
"Come on, we have to open our presents!"
"Fine fine," you giggle, letting him carry you down the stairs. He carries you to the Christmas tree before letting you down. He's already turned on the heater, so the room is nice and warm. You sit cross legged on the floor beside him, and he hands you a box. "What is it?" You can't help the smile forming on your face.
"Open it!" He grins, and you reach over, grabbing one of his presents and handing it to him.
"Open yours, too," you say before ripping open the wrapping paper for your present. He tears off the paper as you gasp in delight. It's your favorite book in hard cover. Of course, you already have it, but it's so beaten up because you've read it over and over again.
"Look inside!" he says excitedly, and you do. You squeak as you realize it's signed by the author.
"Oh my god, Ansel! Thank you thank you thank you!" you gush, wrapping your arms around him and hugging him tightly.
"You're welcome, princess," he chuckles. "I'm glad you like it."
"I love it!" you exclaim, pulling away and looking at your book again. He laughs before going back to his present. He opens it up, and his face lights up. It's a simple black snapback with the New York Knicks' logo and name on it. You know he has a ton, but you also know that he doesn't have this particular one.
"Thank you so much, Elyea! It's awesome!" he says, putting it on before hugging you.
"I know you have a lot, but," you laugh.
"The more the better." He grins, pulling away and kissing your cheek.
"This is the best Christmas ever," you say, unable to stop yourself from smiling. You cover your face in embarrassment and giggle.
"It's not over yet! I have another present for you!" You look at him, and he hands you a small box.
"Aww Ansel," you say, opening the box and looking inside. It's a beautiful necklace with an infinity charm. "It's beautiful!"
"Not as beautiful as you," he says softly, taking it from you as you turn around. He brushes your hair to the side before putting the necklace on you. It rests lightly on your neck, the silver infinity gleaming in the light. You smile before turning around again.
You press your lips to his, and he smiles. "Mmm thank you, Ansel," you mumble against his lips. You pull away and reach behind the tree, producing a large box. "This is for you," you say, and he raises an eyebrow. He takes it from you, ripping open the wrapping paper.
"Oh my god, Elyea! This must have cost you a fortune!" he exclaims, tossing the wrapping paper to the side and looking at the box. You laugh as he opens the box quickly, a huge grin on his face. "Thank you so much, baby," he says, kissing your cheek again. He pulls out the portable turntable, running his fingers over the machine. "It's so amazing," he breathes, yanking out the manual and skimming it.
"I'm so happy you like it," you laugh, watching him as he looks over it in obvious delight.
"Are you kidding? I fucking love it!" he throws his arms around you, nuzzling your neck with his face. You giggle, and he kisses your lips.
"Mmm," you hum, a smile forming on your face. "I love you, Ansel."
"I love you, too, Elyea."