Wedding Day

Idea creds—Elyea (arrows24) xx

It's your wedding day...

"You may now kiss the bride."
Ansel barely waits for the end of his sentence before pressing his lips to yours. You can't stop the smile that forms on your face as you wrap your arms around him, pulling him close. You can't believe he's all yours—and you're all his.
"Fuck you look so gorgeous in your dress," he breathes as he pulls away, his brown eyes sparkling with happiness.
"You don't look so as yourself," you laugh, taking his hand as you walk off the platform and onto the aisle. Everyone claps, and you're filled with happiness. You've never felt this overjoyed in your entire life—like you literally cannot stop smiling.
"I want to DJ the first song with Pierce—you want to help?"
"Bitch don't you abandon me on my wedding day," you laugh, knocking his shoulder with yours. "Of course I want to help."
"Good, because I need my hot wife up there with me," he smirks, walking with you toward the stage as Pierce runs onto it, a huge grin on his face.
"And here is the beautiful couple! You're so fucking cute—it makes me want to barf!"
"Oh shut up," you laugh, smacking his arm and making him feign injury. He bursts into laughter, and Ansel shakes his head.
"Alright, babe. I need you to stand there and be hot, and then I'll tell you what to do as we go along," Ansel says as Pierce starts up a song.
"Okay, babe," he replies sarcastically, receiving a smack on the arm from Ansel. "Hey!" he whines, and you laugh. The two boys start mixing, and you watch as Ansel intently moves sliders, doing things you can't even understand. Everyone starts dancing, and you smile as you see your loved ones having a great time.
"Come here," Ansel says, and you stand in front of him, his arms on either side of you. He places his hands over yours and guides your movements, getting you to move some of the sliders and change the tune.
"This is so cool," you gush, making him chuckle.
"I should get you to help me more often," he comments, letting you try it out for yourself. You don't really know what you're doing, but the music sounds good, and you haven't made the stage catch fire, so that's a win.
"You two should get in a quick dance—first song and all. I can handle it," Pierce tells you, and you let him take over as you and Ansel run off stage and into the dance area. Pierce slowly down the music slightly, and Ansel gives him a thumbs up, which he returns with a grin. You start dancing, and Ansel spins you before pulling you into his chest.
"I love you," he says softly, making you blush. You look up at him, and he presses his lips to yours gently.
"I love you, too."

A/N
Highkey hope Ansel with marry Violetta and it'll be like this lol