Fangirling

You're at home watching music videos with your boyfriend, Ansel...

Obsessed with Matt Walst atm sorry not sorry.

"Oh my god," you squeal, leaning into Ansel's side. You're watching the music video for "Every Lie" by My Darkest Days.
"I swear, you're so fucking adorable when you fangirl," he laughs.
"Am I?" you laugh, never taking your eyes off the computer screen. "This is the best fucking part—watch!" You point at the screen as Matt pulls away, leaving the girl on the bed.
"That's the best part?"
"Because he didn't fuck her? He could have, but he has enough self respect not to," you respond, smiling as you watch the girl go into the bathroom in confusion. "I fucking love this video," you say as you start it up from the beginning again.
"You're lucky I love watching you fangirl," Ansel laughs, kissing your head.
"This is the best thing ever, though," you say.
"Yeah?"
"Watching music videos that I love with an amazing man who I love," you respond, glancing at him. He smiles, and you press your lips to his gently. He kisses you back, putting a hand on your face as he pulls you closer. You lean into him, smiling against his lips.
"What?" he mumbles.
"I'm just really happy right now," you respond, biting his bottom lip gently.
"Is it because of me or Matt?" he responds wryly.
"Mmm both," you tease, kissing him again. He laughs, and you pull away.
"You're the best girlfriend, y/n," he says softly, looking into your eyes.
"You're the best boyfriend," you reply, blushing a bit.
"I love you so much." He kisses you again, his lips warm against yours.
You smile before whispering, "I love you so much, too."