Introduction

ASIA IN THE M.M.

________________

Officer Ray come on now why you gotta do me like this! "You be coming in here on shit every damn day!"

Mr. Smith just piss in the cup! I said overly annoyed. I pushed the cup into his chest and pushed him into his bathroom.

Officer Ray ima need you to look at this! Officer Thompson called out to me.

What is it?
You sit right there smith! I directed my parolee. He sucked his teeth and kicked his foot. I swear my big grown ass parolees acted like fuckin children.
I walked into his bedroom where officer Thompson and officer Mays stood. I put my gloves on and reached into the drawer and pulled out a loaded gun.

Bag it up boys! I smirked. I walked back into the livingroom where my parolee was. "Mr. Muthafuckin Smith get that ass up!"

Really for what?

What you mean for what? You wanna tell
Me why you have a loaded 19 in your drawer? I asked with laughter pulling him up and cuffing him.

It's not mine!

Darius tell that shit to somebody who gives a damn! I'm bouta violate you so hard! I laughed tightening the cuffs.

This some bullshit! He yelled pissed off. I pushed him towards the door and Officer Thompson came and grabbed him.

What's going on? His mom asked as we came down the stairs.

Ma'am your son violated parole we are taking him in! I explained walking past her and her daughter.

What for why? She asked so ignorantly. "He didn't even do nun! Y'all muthafuckas always wanna tear down a black man! Fuck y'all muthafuckas!" She yelled pissed off. People always pissed me off!

Do you wanna take his fuckin gun charge? I yelled stepping back in her face and she shut right up. "I didn't think so! So unless you want me to haul your ass in right along with him I suggest you shut the fuck up and go get him a package ready to be sent upstate right with his ass!" I said sternly.

Ma come on! Let's just get a lawyer.! Her daughter said grabbing her mother back pulling her as she held her daughter.

And news flash, all three of us are black! You should of raised your son better! I said with a smirk before walking off.

Yo Ray you really gone do me like this though? Darius questioned as I got into my squad truck.

Smith shut the fuck up! Or tell me who gun it is!

Mmmcht man! FUCK!

I thought so! I started filling out paperwork. " this is Officer Ray, I have my Parolee Darius Smith coming in for a 5078 violation." I said into my walkie talkie.

Officer Ray, dispatch copy you can pursuit!

Copy that! My partner started the truck and pulled off. I did paperwork as he drove. The drive was short to the station. He pulled in and we got out. I went over to lock my gun in the lock box and than got Mr. Smith out the car. My partner took him into holding to get him booked while I went to go do paperwork.

The life as a parole officer!