Chapter 88

CARTER P.O.V.

I walked out the salon pissed the fuck off. Niggas can't do Shìt right! I got in the car and pulled off. I pulled into the back of my warehouse lot got out and went in. My team was here but these niggas wasn't taking care no business.

Are y'all fuckin kidding me? I yelled pissed off walking into the room. "I'm suppose to be getting married tomorrow and you bitches is In here fuckin up!"

I can hear this nigga screaming from the front door! I took my hoodie off and t-shirt. I snatched the rag from this nigga mouth and a couple of his teeth feel out.

Who was doing this? I asked as this bitch toed my apron around my waist and put my gloves on me.

Pook! Somebody said. I turned around and his ass was throwing up in a corner.

You can't handle yo Shìt? I yelled stuffing his face into his own vomit. "You can't handle this Shìt her the fuck out! You weak bitch!"

Any fuckinbody else? I asked yelling. I grabbed extraction forceps and grabbed his head to pull the rest of his teeth out. His screams held the room. I broke every tooth out his mouth before dropping his ass to the ground.

Damn this nigga loud as hell! Hendrix laughed coming into the room.

I know, pissing me off! I yelled punching him in his face til he KO! "TK cut his fingers and toes off!" I took my stuff off going to the sink washing my hands and any blood off me.

Hendrix took the syringe and filled it with propofol! Which is a type of anesthesia. I was tired of hearing this nigga. He administered the medication to him and within minutes he was out.

You ready for tomorrow? Hendrix asked laughing putting his gloves on.

Hell naw I'm pissed the fuck off right now.

Man don't let this shit get to you! Be happy you finally about to do the big thing this big for you bra.

I know....I guess I'm just nervous or something that's why I'm so on edge.

You love her right?

Yeah to death...

Than what you nervous for?

Man you know I ain't never been into no shit like this before....a actual relationship to make me think about marriage? It's scary! I been in love since the moment I saw her I don't know, I guess I just never thought it could happen to me I guess.

Well it is! You deserve it bro. I never met a man so clear on what he wants and you do. You know I always look up to you and that's what I always admired the most.

So you saying I'm doing the right thing?

Carter....you was killing niggas and barley knew the girl come on now! Is that even a real question?

Cause man I can't stand to see something hurting her or anyone in that matter....

Exactly you love her so let it be love. Let's finish up what we got going here and get the fuck outta here. I know she waiting on you.

That's a fact you right! I took a deep breath and stood from leaning on the table. I went to go pick up the bowl of his fingers and toes and took it over to my dogs to feed him.

I watched him as they ate. I was so pissed off I was here right now.