Chapter 25

ASIA P.O.V.

I got out the shower and sat on the bed. I missed my home so bad. I can't wait to get home. All this time being in this hotel is draining me.

I feel like my mental was fucked up. I felt so alone and broken. He yelled at me for trying to save him. For the life of me I can't understand why. Like I get it you was worried about my safety but you did what you did layed low for days, didn't come home or say what he wanted and expected me not to be worried about you or do anything. I swear it seems like after that night he just flipped a switch. Did something else happen that night? What made him go the way he did?

All in all though a nigga got one time to show me who he really is and I'm gone! I'm not gone play about me and my heart or my kids.

A hard knock at the door filled the room. I wrapped myself in a towel and went to go answer it. I opened it and to my surprise it was some girl. She was beautiful, make up done to perfection. She had on a cute pair of LSV heels and a black satin robe.

I'm so sorry to bother you, my name is Nina and I'm renting the room next door....do you have any champagne or wine by any chance? I'm desperate! The gift shop is all out.

Ummm I might have a bottle of wine....

Oh my god how much? I can pay you!

Don't worry about it. Enjoy ya night! I smiled giving her the bottle.

Oh my god thank you, thank you, thank you! She squealed up and down and ran next door to her room. I closed the door and before I could walk away it was another knock. Fuck this girl need now?!
I opened it and was met face to chest with Carter.

Can we talk?

There's nothing to talk about....

Us, our marriage!

There is no us, and we are getting a divorce why you can't accept that?

Because I love you! Asia I don't know what the fuck came over me or what the fuck I was so pissed about. I mean I do know why just can't accept the fact that someone could of kilt you and I wasn't there. Baby I ain't doing shit you think I'm out here doing...

Carter what did I ask you a couple weeks ago?

You asked me a lot of shit baby!

We where standing in the kitchen after the whole Aria thing what did I ask you?

Bae I can't remember! Is that important right now?

I specifically asked you if you were going to cheat on me or felt like you wanted to cheat on me to please break up with me right? Carter you claimed you escaped from someone who was trying to kill you but show back up with hickies. To the point your children pointed them out. You didn't care about someone killing me or the kids in that matter if you could sit there and do whatever you was doing for days while someone was looking to kill you. You and I both know the fast way to get to someone is through your family. Them girls was terrified. The sat tied up watching me get beat to death while I helplessly layed there than to see someone try and kill me and shoot you and take you out the house to god knows where. I'd have more respect for you if you would of came home checked on us than did whatever you did but you used an excuse of me loving you and trying to protect and defend you to do whatever you did.

Asia isn't not like what you think is going on. I love you and I'm sorry the way I been acting it ain't right and I ain't cheat I was dealing with some shit and I just wanted to handle this shit on my own. I'm more than appreciative of what you did baby I love you.

Your hickies say otherwise....

Oh hey O2! The girl that asked for the wine smiled and laughed as she walked out her room with the dude she was with. "Thanks for the wine again! It's so good! I owe you beautiful!" She smiled wildly. She was drunk already.

You know her?

Seen her around the hood a few times....

Mmmm. I'm cold I'm gonna get dress and go to bed Goodnight and goodbye Carter.

Asia please baby, no!

I'm done! There's nothing else! I closed the door in his face. My heart ached bad.

I'll be out here until you open this door Asia! He yelled loudly. I hugged my breath and walked away. My baby started crying and I made my way over to nurse him. He looked just like Carter.