Chapter 26

ASIA P.O.V.

I got the girls up and ready for school. I was so tired. I had a restless night. CJ cried all night. I made the girls cereal for breakfast and made my baby a quick bottle.

I went to the bathroom to get myself together and to get dress. I needed to get out this room today and do a few things so I had to actually look like somebody.

Ight girls let's go! I yelled. I put my baby in his car seat and we got ready to walk out. I opened the door and Carter was sleeping on the floor leaned against the door. He woke up shook when I opened the door. He stood to his feet looking tired and restless.

Daddy! The girls smiled happily jumping to hug and kiss him.

Hey babies.! He smiled hugging them back.

Girls your dad is here to take you to school.

Oh yes! I missed you so much daddy! I'lan smiled hard.

Have a great day girls, I'll see you later! I smiled closing the door behind me.

Did y'all eat breakfast yet? He asked the girls as we walked down the hallway.

Yeah. They smiled skipping away. We all got in the elevator together and they was so happy to be with him. I can't understand how a man can have everything they want and more than fuck it up. I placed my baby in the back seat and strapped him in and the girls ran to Carters car.

Aye?! He called out standing by his door.

What? I asked looking up.

I love you! He said seriously. It didn't even feel the same no more when he says it. He doesn't even have that spark in his eyes anymore when he looks at me. It seems forced. I turned my head and just got in the car. I pulled off and headed towards my house. Everything should be ready by today.

I walked into the house and just about everything was fixed and done over just how I wanted it. Only thing is my home didn't feel like a home anymore.
I looked over everything and got the money out to pay the guys. We was coming home today!

I went to go meet the contractor and pay him than went to run a few more errands. I stopped in Starbucks first before I went to go explore the rest of Target.

Heyy girl! The girl from the next hotel room smiled hard as I almost bumped into her.

Hi, ma bad! I wasn't watching where I was going.

You good, oh my good he is so cute!

Thank you. I smiled covering my baby face. I can't stand a nosey bitch.

Your O2 wife?!

Why?

He looks just like that man, but away cuter version. Here! She handed me a $50 dollar bill. "That wine really came in clutch last night girl thank you so much!" "I know you said I didn't have to pay you but girlllll we was lit thank you!" She laughed.

You good! Seriously you good. I gave her the money back and walked away. I can't stand a bitch that just wanna be extra friendly. What the fuck you want. And she just had to mention Carter like okay your a fan bitch.
I payed for my stuff as a fight behind me had broke out. A bunch of people crowded and surrounded the fight pushing and shoving. Hell no! I grabbed my shit what was left and didn't pay for it and left the store. Good lord! People need to control themselves.

I got me and the baby in the car and made my way back into the hotel. I packed all our things up and had the bellman move the stuff out. We didn't have that much but it was enough.