Chapter 21

ASIA P.O.V.

I hit the decline button on my phone again as Hendrix called me. I had all the money right in front of me and I was gonna make this drop. I told him where I was meeting Sin. I figured if I brought Hendrix again it could go left and I won't be getting Carter back.

You finally came alone? He smirked.

Not always alone. I pulled my gun out aiming at his head. "There it is, where's Carter?"

Uhhh you know....

No I don't know shit! I held up my end now it's your turn. I gripped my gun tighter.

Get the money and let him out! He demanded to his one dude. He came and grabbed the money and the back door of his car opened. My heart was beating fast as I was finally about to see my husband. Before he could step out a all black truck came from the side and crashed into his truck killing one of his people. Bullets started ranging from left and right. Sun grabbed the bag of money and two dudes jumped out the car shooting. I seen Sin running with the money so I started chasing him. I shot after him catching him in the leg. He fell to the ground, as I heard my name being called.

You kill me you'll never find your husband! Sun laughed in pain.

What?

That's cause I'm already here. A deep male voice said from behind me. I could see a tall dark figure in the dark he took his hood off and stood next to me. He raised his gun and shot Sin three times in the head.

Why the fuck wasn't you answering the phone. Hendrix asked out of breath as he ran towards us. I looked into my husbands eyes and they was different. He didn't say anything he just looked at me.

Sirens filled the air and I didn't know what to say. "Yo y'all can rekindle y'all fuckin love later let's go!" Hendrix demanded. He grabbed the bag of money and ran back towards my car. We all got in and Hendrix pulled off.

He pulled up to the hotel and we got out making our way up to my room. The kids was sleeping and I let Ms. Marry know she could leave. I paid her and she left out.

Hendrix poured all the money out on the counter and started counting it. Carter still hadn't said anything yet. It scared me a lil. He grabbed the bottle of alcohol and went into the room.

What's going on? I asked Hendrix.

I have no clue....

I went into the room and closed the door behind me. "You not gonna say anything?" I asked standing in front of him. He looked at me and took a sip of the liquor.

Why did you do that Asia?

Do what? Try and save you?!

I didn't need saving I had shit all figured out. Now what if something would of fuckin happened to you. Now my kids is left without a fuckin mother.

What? I did it to save you. Your my husband! I'm suppose to have your back.

Not like this! That nigga could of fuckin did anything! That whole shit was a set up!

How was it a set up when you was getting out the damn car....

I WASN'T IN THE FUCKIN CAR! HE PLAYED YOU. HE WAS TAKING THE MONEY AND PROBABLY WAS ABOUT TO KILL YOU! I PULLED UP WITH HENDRIX I BEEN ESCAPED FROM THE NIGGA I HAD EVERYTHING PLANNED OUT WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GIVE THIS NIGGA 30 MILLION DOLLARS!

What? Carter do you hear yourself? I did it to save you! Your my husband once again! I thought your life was in danger and by all means necessary I was gonna get you back, because I am completely in love with you and I never would want anything to happen to you. But clearly you had other plans if you escaped and been some where safe. How was I suppose to know that nor how was Hendrix supposed to know that. You didn't get in contact with us. I was ready to kill over you and instead of you saying "baby thank you I love you" you're mad at me?! What? this shit is unfuckinbelievable!

I'm pissed Asia! You don't get it! Muthafuckas already did shit to you, anything could of fuckin happened if I didn't get there when I did. He yelled louder and walked out the room slamming the door behind him and before I knew it the other door slammed. I opened the door and me and Hendrix just looked at each other.

Sis what the fuck just happened? He asked confused.

I honestly don't even fuckin know...