Chapter 10

I woke up pretty late. CJ slept longer than usual so I got him up changed him and fed him. The girls was still knocked out to. They must of been exhausted. It was late in the morning going on to the afternoon so I didn't even bother to cook. I'll just wait until they wake up.

I went downstairs to make me some tea by the time I took my shower and everything. I felt free again. I wasn't bleeding any more! I could walk around my house naked the girls was sleep. This me time was well much needed.

Carter came into the house as the time was going on 1pm. He never came back home last night. He didn't even look at me or say a word. He went straight up the back steps. I could tell he still had an attitude.

I stood drinking my tea at the counter watching the snow fall. Outside was so beautiful. I turned the heat up a bit more and grabbed the girls muggs and pre started their hot chocolate for when they woke up.

I heard steps behind me coming down the stairs and I turned around to see Carter. He came and stood in front of me. Everything about him was so sexy right now. When he was pissed he was fine as hell.

I know you think I fucked her! I wouldn't be going so hard or so mad If I didn't. I haven't touched her or any other woman since i laid my eyes on you. I only want you! I'm apologizing because last night I was pissed you pissed me the fuck off and I don't want to be mad at you I love you I be needing you. Your my only peace in this fucked up World. I couldn't even go to sleep with you. Shìt made me even more mad.! But I got my mind right. I'm sorry for not coming home last night, I'm sorry for yelling at you, I'm sorry for making you feel like I put another bitch before you...even fuckin a bitch. But if you say you trust me I need you to trust me you going off what that bum ass nigga did and baby I ain't him. I told you I wouldn't hurt you and I ment it. I give you too much and I've done entirely too much to let any of this shit go to waist! I love you baby but I ain't cheat Ight. He reached over and wiped my eyes. I didn't even realize I was crying. "Come here dude!" He pulled me into hug him. I wrapped my arms around his waist as he hugged me.

I love you to Carter you just don't understand....

I do understand but I need you to trust me baby how we married and there's no trust?

I do trust you, I wanna trust you! It's hard.

I get it and I could be thinking the same thing. You telling niggas I'm your boyfriend man the first thought in my head was if you can sit right here in my face and tell a nigga I'm your boyfriend than I know you go fuck with another nigga cause you mad. Now you and him dead cause you wanna pull stupid shit! And seeing an hearing that nigga be all over you just did something to me, so I realized how you felt and how disrespectful the shit was when she did it. Which is why I'm apologizing.

I apologize as well. I shouldn't of disrespected you in any way yesterday especially saying you was my boyfriend. As a husband you give me everything and I was just so caught up in the moment of being mad. I'm sorry baby.

It's cool just don't do that shit no more! He smirked hugging me. I hugged him tighter. "I love you baby girl!"

I love you too.

Can I get a kiss?

Of course! I stood on my toes and kissed my man. He kissed me back so passionately. I loved kissing him.

Mmmmm! You gone get me started in here! Don't you got a couple weeks left?

Yup! So watch out. I laughed.

Let me just eat it.

Boy no! Watch out Carter! I laughed.

For real come on. My dick hard as hell! He picked me up sitting me on the counter. He pulled my legs to the edge and I was already wet. "You gone let me eat it?"

No move watch out? I laughed trying to move him.

He started kissing me and my neck and before I knew it he made his way down to my clit and started eating my pussy. All my hormones was still so super intense so I was cumming so hard. I haven't had any sexual attention in so long I was cuming and squirting hard.

Baby! I moaned over and over. He ate the attitude right out of me. You could tell I was his favorite meal. He came up and kissed me and the look in my eyes said it all. I pulled him closer between my legs kissing him. I wanted him BAD! "I want you!"

You want me?!

Yes inside of me I want you to fuck me!

Mmmm (he giggled against my lips) okay baby I'll fuck you. He pulled me off the counter until my ass was resting in his hands. I could feel his hard long thick shaft enter me as he held me in the air. He rested my back against the counter top and slid in and out slowly kissing my neck. He felt so fuckin good. It was like the first time all over again.

Carter fucked me so good and i came so hard it felt like fire works going off in my body. I needed that and so did he. He tried to pull out at first but didn't even bother. It was so much nut and he could of still kept going. I knew he wasn't lying this was the first time he had sex.

We got in the shower together and it felt good to be back to normal. I got out before him and dried off.

What's that? He asked as I was opening a plan B.

It's a plan B! I smirked.

You already pregnant miss I want you inside me! He laughed mocking me.

Yeah okay this gone stop it.

Well take 5 more just in case cause this dick too powerful baby! He joked putting his clothes on.

Whatever where you going?

I gotta make a few runs I'll be back.

Okay, (he leaned over and kissed me.) I love you!

I love you to!