Chapter 12

I washed the blood from my knuckles and Carter came in the house with a dozen of roses! "You must not wanna get your ass beat either!"

Nah you ain't gone do me like you did her! You got there quick ass hell! (He said as he jumped up on the counter and sat pulling me between his legs.)

Cause I can't believe what the fuck I was hearing! You ain't tell me she was pushing up on you like that. It all just makes sense I heard everything!

Most importantly you heard I didn't fuck her!

And I apologize but you could of just said that.

Why? So you could do the same shit you just did. I just got out of jail I ain't tryna go back. And ain't tryna have yo ass locked up.

I ain't worried about that but she should be. And you need to file for a new PO if I didn't already make that clear.

You ain't even gotta worry about that! That's already in motion.

Yeah ight! I hear you.

I'm serious. But these are for you. That shit was sexy as hell.

Try me the fuck again and ima show you drop dead gorgeous !

I don't want no smoke baby! He laughed putting his hands up.

Yeah I know! I smiled kissing his lips. He wrapped his arm around my neck and kissed me again. His lips was so soft. I loved my man. "I love you Carter!" I said looking him In his eyes.

I love you to Asia! He smirked looking me in my eyes. He was blushing like a lil school girl. It was so cute.

Can we talk for a second?

We is talking bae...

No Carter like on a serious, serious note!

What's on ya mind?

If you ever feel like you want to or think your going to cheat on me can you please, please break up with me first. I rather you break up with me and go do you than sneak, lie and cheat on me. I love you a lot and I can feel it turning me into something deeper....like I can see you making me crazy and I can't do that...that's not me! I don't want you to break my heart ever!

Baby I'm not gone cheat on you! I respect how you feel and how it's making you feel. I'm too in love with you to lose you. I did to much to get you. I tell you everyday and I will continue to remind you everyday that I love you and I never in my life ever thought about getting married you are where I wanna be, my marriage is where I wanna be and I'm not gonna do anything to fuck it up Ight.

Did we get married to fast? You think my trust issues are gonna ruin our marriage?

No I don't think we got married to fast.....I do think your trust issues are going to be a problem because if we don't have trust we don't have a relationship, feel me? But that's something we can work on together.

Promise?

You got my word! He wrapped his pinky around mine.

Seal it with a kiss! I laughed.

What are we 5?

Noooo! It's not real until it's seal with a kiss.
He grabbed my face and kissed me all over my face making me laugh. "Thank you for giving me reassurance baby I needed that especially after today."

I always will!