Chapter 5

After me and Carter took that nice hot relaxing bath yesterday. We had the most amazing dinner ever. With a new born baby around now I definitely didn't think we would get time as a couple but he assured me other wise with the way I came home. After dinner I opened all my gifts and I had so much stuff. I was forever greatful for everything he bought me. Everything was beautiful! I never imagined my life going this way. I always prayed that god sent me Ana amazing man and he did just that. You may not get what you want when you want it but God gone send it on time every time.

They're here! I squealed in excitement! The girls was finally home and I was so excited. Carter had Ms. Marry keep them an extra day so we can actually spend some time alone with each other.

I ran down the stairs almost bussing my ass because I was so excited. I opened the door and they rushed in to hug me.

Hi babies! I smiled hugging and kissing them both.

Where's CJ? They both asked at once.

Dang no Hi mom or nothing? I laughed holding their hands upstairs. They threw their jackets off and followed me into the nursery.

Owee mommy he is so handsome! Harmony cried with tears in her eyes looking at her baby brother.

He looks just like daddy! I'lan smiled hard. "Can we hold him?"

Dang he all y'all care about? Carter laughed coming out the baby bathroom surprising them.

DADDY!!!!!! They both screamed and cried running to him hugging him. I'lan broke down bad. She truly missed her father.

I missed y'all so much! He smiled trying not to cry. He kissed them both and hugged them tight in his arms.

I missed you so much! I'lan sang.

Me too! We thought we'd never see you again! I'lan sang.

Daddy will always find away to get to you two princesses. I love y'all with all my heart and nothing is ever going to change that!

Now we a real family cause your back home!! I'lan smiled wiping her face.

We will always be a real family no matter where I'm at you hear me.!

We love you daddy! They both said at once. My heart just melted. My pregnancy hormones still had me so emotional I couldn't help but cry. I loved the way he loved them. I couldn't ask for anything better than this moment right here.