Chapter 70

CARTER P.O.V.

Hello Mr. Mitchell! Ms. Evens smiled greeting me. She extended her hand and I shook it.

Hi. How are you! I smiled.

I'm great, they told me you was starting so last minute. If I would of knew you was this fine I'd made sure I met you myself. She giggled.

So uhh where do I go?

This way! Follow me! She smiled. She led me
Down the hallway and to the 4th grade floor. "This is the 4th and 5th grade security officer room. Mr. Fisher is your colleague. This is my office number and personal number, feel free to call at any time and I mean anytime with any questions or concerns you may have!"! She smiled brushing her tities on me as she tried to squeeze by. Lord I can not wait for me and Asia to get married. The amount of woman that tried to push up on me is ridiculous.

She's a handful, I'm Tom! He said laughed extending his hand.

I see! O2! I laughed.

So O2. Is that like a street name like ya hood name? Dude laughed.

Look here white boy don't get beside yaself Ight.

Oh my bad, I see you got boundaries!

Yeah I do, and I shoot first and never ask questions later. Keep that in mind!

Noted. With that being said welcome to Kip Charter School. Um this is our office. Out surveillance cameras are right here. Shows all angles of our floors and classrooms. Our job is pretty simple we just make sure everything is okay. Keep kids out the hallway and stuff like that. Have any questions?

Nah!

Okay let me give you a tour! He got up from his seat and handed me some keys, and a walkie talkie. I ain't never in all my years of fuckin living have a fuckin job.

Okay so this is the teachers loung, all the teachers be in here and it's where our bathroom is. We do get an hour break as well. Over here is the girls bathroom.

Daddy.!!!!!! A little voice said. I looked up and I'lan was running down the hall and Harmony was right behind her.

Daddy! She screamed as she jumped into my arms. I wanted to break down along with her. She was crying so bad.

Hi baby! I smiled as she hugged my neck.
I checked all over her making sure she was okay. I never been this happy and heart broken at once.

Are you okay baby?

Yes I'm okay, are you okay you look ruff! You need a hair cut and a retwist! She laughed.

I look crazy?! I been working ain't have the time to.

Working on getting me back?

You damn right! I took a job just so I can see you! Ima get you back a promise is a promise!

You work here? I'm gonna see you everyday?

Yup! Everyday princess!

Daddy I'm proud of you getting a job even though you don't need it. Your smart!

I told you nothing is gonna stop me from seeing you!

Did you get my note?

I did Harm gave it to me! I loved your girls picture! (I pulled Harmony close to us) I want you girls to know that daddy loves you both so much and I mean so much!

We love you too daddy! The both wrapped their arms around me and hugged me so tight. My baby girls.

Mr. Mitchell! A lady called out to me. I looked back and it was the principal bitch that walked me over here Ms. Evens.