Chapter 29

Baby I'm cummin! I moaned out as Carter was eating my pussy. "Baeeeee!" He grabbed my hands to hold me down as I tried to push him off of me. I came right in his mouth and he licked me clean.

He pulled me to the edge of the bed and fucked me. He woke me up out my sleep this morning eating my pussy and fuckin me. I was so mad at him last night I didn't give him nun. But early morning make up sex is the best.

Tell me you love me! He moaned through his strokes.

I love you!

Is we going to sleep mad at each other ever again? He asked slapping my ass. "I'm talking to you Asia!" He said sternly through gritted teeth smacking my ass again pulling my hair back as he fucked me.

No daddy we not!

Good girl now cum on this dick with yo sexy ass! He kissed on my neck pulling my hair back making me arch my back more. He was in me full thrust as I started squirting everywhere. I fell to the bed shaking cause I was cumming so hard as he nutted.

Good girl! He smiled kissing my back than my ass cheek. My legs would not stop shaking. My orgasm was so strong. I wanted to cry cause do you be fuckin other girls like this?!

Yo! He said answering his ringing phone from the night stand. "Nigga it's 8am figure that shit out. I'm with my wife right now!" "Nigga I don't know, I'll swing by in a minute!" "Ight!" He hung up and smiled at me putting his phone back down.

Open them legs up I ain't done!

Boyyyy don't touch me!

Open up! He leaned over me kissing me pushing my legs apart, he slid in slowly and I stopped kissing him as I gasped for air. I felt my soul leave my body! He kissed on my neck and I gripped the sheets as he grind in me slowly. I could literally feel him in my stomach he was so deep.

Oh my god I love you! I screamed out, out of breath.

Daddy love you to baby! He said so calm whispering in my ear kissing and licking it. My nails was digging in his back I know he was gone have all types of scratches and bruises on him later.

Why is you fuckin me like this!

Cause I love you! He laughed kissing me.

My body was craving this man as he was driving me crazy. I was starting to orgasm again and it was way way much more intense than the first one just was. I couldn't breathe. It's like everything just shut down. He stood over me smirking watching enjoying every single second of me orgasming so hard.

You so fuckin sexy! He smiled licking his lips.

Fuck you! I yelled able to get some words out.

Mmmm I did! He laughed.

His phone started ringing again. "What the fuck!" He yelled answering! "Is y'all niggas stupid here I fuckin come!" He yelled into the phone pissed!
"I'll be back Bae!"

Okay leave me alone! I curled up in the covers holding myself and he laughed. He went to the bathroom and got in the shower.

You fuck anybody else like that? I asked as he came over to me and kissed my forehead because he was about to leave.

Nah just you! He laughed.

Mmmhm!

What you don't believe me?!

Hell naw! Ima kill you Carter if you think you doing that to anybody else!

You ain't even gotta worry about that baby cause I ain't! He laughed. "I'll be back later Ight!" He leaned in and kissed me. "Love you!"

Love you to! He smiled and walked out the door. I curled up in the covers and closed my eyes.