Chapter 84

CARTER P.O.V.

The sun was starting to creep up slowly as I watched this nigga toss and turn in his sleep. I stood against the wall in the dark. My blood was boiling from the cute little stunt that was pulled. He was starting to wake up a bit.
I pushed the case on the floor making him jump up scared.

Who's there? His scared voice asked making me giggle in laughter as he turned the light on.

GoodMorning Wuan! I smiled walking out of the dark.

Carter?!

I rushed over to him putting him in a head lock and my knife to his throat. "That lil stunt you pulled last night at my house was cute. If you EVER and I fuckin mean EVER show up around my fuckin house, wife, or kids again like you fuckin did last night again i promise you I will slit yo throat from ear to ear and eat yo fuckin heart. I'll kill every single living breathing thing in China! Try me!"

I didn't mean any harm! He struggled to get any words out.

I don't give a fuck! Don't play with it, do I make myself clear?

Carter we aren't enemies!

Keep it that way! I smiled patting his chest pushing him off of me. "Don't try nothing stupid after this!" I opened his room door and left out quietly. If he knew what was good for him he would
Lay that ass back down.

___________________

ASIA P.O.V.

I thought we said you would text if you was gone leave in the middle of the night. I said to Carter as he was coming into the house.

Sorry baby I left like 1am I had Shìt to handle. He said as he kissed me.

Mmmk better been business!

You know it ain't nun different! He smirked wrapping his arms around my waist kissing my neck.

I would hope not cause I would hate to have to kill you!

Nah ain't gone be no nun that. Wanna go get breakfast?

You forgot?

Forgot what?

Carter!!!!

I ain't gone lie baby I jie don't know what you about to be mad at that I forgot.

Doctors appointment!

Ohh Shìt, yeahhh I forgot!

Of course!

I'm sorry, at least I'm here right now. We can take the girls to school. Doctors appointment and than to eat.

I have to go to work after!

Call off, I'll pay you for yo day!

Umm no!

How much you make in a day $250? Let's see $250 times 8 is 2.... Here go $2,000. That's what you make a day by the hour. Tell them muthafuckas you ain't coming in. Matter fact here here go $16K. That's what you that's what you make a day by the hour double! He pulled out money from his pocket counting it and dropping it on the counter. "This another 4, that's 20 even cause I love you!" He smirked licking his lips and going up the stairs. My mouth dropped and I shut right the hell up. I grabbed my phone and texted my supervisor I was sick and was not coming in.

GoodMorning mommy! Harmony smiled coming down the stairs first.

GoodMorning baby girl! Where's I'lan?

She's coming! I placed her food on the table and placed I'lans in her place than kissing her cheek.

GoodMorning! I'lan smiled coming downstairs.