Chapter 19

I grabbed my ringing phone and I didn't recognize the number. I was hesitant to answer at first. But something just told me to do it.

Hello?

It's Sin, can we meet?

Unless you got some information about my husband than I'm not really interested.

Actually I do! Come alone....

Yup! Send me the address.
I hung the phone up and looked at Hendrix. "He wants to meet and told me to come alone. Get ya gun!"

Wait it could be a set up....he wants you to come alone?

Yeah that's what he said. Ima call my baby sitter and get her out here with the kids. I'm not doing shit alone. It'll just be a surprise when you show up. He won't be expect it at all.

Ight cool. Cool!

I texted Ms. Marry telling her it was an emergency and I need her to watch the kids for me. Whatever this nigga Sin had planned he better think again cause I'm not with nun the bullshit. I'll kill him my damn self.

I went to go check on my kids and the girls was watching tv and CJ was knocked out sleeping. My girls was so sad and hurting. All they could do was think about this situation here and wondered where's Carter and if he was even alive. I can't believe they saw everything. I was mortified for them.

I went into my bathroom and I just looked at myself in the mirror. I couldn't believe how I was looking. My face felt like it was destroyed my bruises was deep embedded into my skin. It was gonna take a long time to heal from this.

My phone buzzed taking me out my daze and it was Sin dropping the location. He wanted to meet in an hour. By the time Ms. Mary get here it'll be time for us to go.

I didn't trust this nigga as far as I could throw him. Hendrix was like my brother and he's Carter right hand man so I know he wouldn't let anything happen to me. I don't know why I was so nervous.

_________________
You ready? Hendrix asked as we pulled up to the spot.

Yeah stay in the car. When I put my hands on my hip it signals for you to get out cause I don't feel right.

Ight. Got yo gun?

Yeah....

Sin stood in front of a car as a drove up. He had someone standing on the side of him to his left and right with big guns. I put the car in park and got out slowly. "I thought you said come alone?" I asked with laughter as I leaned against the hood of my car.

I did.....

What do you want Sin cause I'm getting the feeling that you know a bit more than what you leading me on to believe.

That could be true....

Like the fact that you been stealing from my husband and your own brother Hendrix? I asked laughing standing up.

Ahhh something like that....I know where the nigga is for a small price! He laughed. I put my hands on my hips and Hendrix got out the car.

Sup brother? He smirked as he came and stood next to me. "So where he at?"

I said come alone!

Yeah I don't really follow directions to well oops! So you could either tell me what you did with my husband or we all can just die right here! I pulled my gun from behind my back and pointed it at him.

I want 30 Mill!

Nigga you said 25....

Well that was before things changed I'm sure Carter is safe and seeing how you agreed to meet me here he hasn't contacted you yet so it's 30 mill now. I'll text you where to wire the money too you have 48 hours. He smirked and walked back towards his car.

He doesn't have Carter!

Why would he still ask for an extra 5 million if he didn't sis?

Nigga tryna throw us off our game....why would he say since he hasn't contacted me yet? Hendrix if Carter was some where safe he would of gotten in contact with you or me and let us know he good. Something isn't right.

Nah he bluffin cause if he didn't Carter would of been got in contact with one of us.

What should we do then?

I got some niggas that can loan me a couple Mill can you get that extra 5?

I don't know. Matter fact yeah I can put my house up with the bank for collateral...

Ight get ya bread and I'll meet you back at the hotel tomorrow with my half and get this nigga this shit. Once we do that ima kill this nigga.

Nah he want his money he gonna get it in cash. Even exchange for Carter. He walks or it's no deal.