Chapter 46

I woke up with the worst headache ever. I felt like complete shit! I grabbed my phone and I had a few missed calls, of course none from Carter. I sighed and threw my phone to the side of me. I got up and grabbed my robe covering my naked body. Last night I cried my drunk ass to sleep feeling so stupid. I can't believe myself.

I came downstairs and was confused. A cover was on the couch and I heard noise coming from my kitchen. I made my way to the back and Carter was sitting at the island.

What are you doing here? I asked a little pissed off.

I wanted to make sure you was okay when you woke up and I wanted to talk.

Talk about what? You clearly made your point last night.

Did I really?

Yeah you did. I have to be somewhere in a little while can you leave?

Come here Asia..

No!

He grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on. My fuck up was just that my fuck up. Your beauty, your body, the way you treat me had NOTHING to do with it so I don't ever want you to think that again. You hate me for what I did and I get it. I didn't wanna have sex with you last night because I didn't want you to regret it in the morning when you seen me and realized you still hate me. I love you so much and I mean so fuckin much. I'd love to have sex with you, you know how much I love fuckin you but not when it's not real or on temporary feelings. That's why I didn't touch you.

How do we fix this Carter? I wiped my tears because he made so much sense and I knew he was right.
He leaned in and kissed my forehead.

You have to learn to forgive yourself before you can forgive me and we move on for anything. I'm going out of town for a few weeks...

What? Why?

Uhhh long story short this nigga got 678 million dollars and I want it so im gonna kill him and take it! He said so nonchalantly.

No really Carter why?

I literally just told you...

Your serious?

As a heart attack! When I get back if you are up to talking we can if not I know my place with you and we can move on with the divorce. Dry your eyes whatever you decide I'll be okay with. He kissed my forehead and hugged me before letting me go. "I love you Asia!" He whispered in my ear. He walked away and grabbed his jacket and left out the door. Why is it so hard to control my emotions. Why does he do this to me and make me feel the way I do.