Chapter 49

CARTER P.O.V.

Yo? I asked answering my ringing phone without looking at the caller ID.

Mmm that's how you answer? Asia giggled. "Is this a bad time?"

Kinda baby, but what's up you okay?

Yeah I'm fine I was just calling see what you was doing?

Some businesses right quick ima be home in a lil while you need anything?

No baby I'm fine. See you when you get here. Love you!

I love you to! I hung up the phone and put it back in my pocket. I put my gloves back on and Jr handed me the rope. I tied this bum ass nigga up and poured gasoline all over him while he squirmed before lighting my blunt and throwing the match on him. I watched his body jerk and flip as his muffled screams escaped his mouth.

I threw my gloves on his burning body and walked towards the car. I put my shirt and jacket back on and changed my shoes placing everything in a bag. I stashed the shit in my secret compartment in the trunk and got in the car to drive off.

My phone started ringing again and it was Hendrix. I pressed the answer button on the car screen as I drove.

Yoo!

Yeah where you at?

Just got done meet me on 5th in the back!

Ight copy! I hung up the phone and jumped on the Eway. Today was a long ass day for me. I was ready to get home eat and lay up under my lady. My head been all over the place.

I pulled behind the garage at the car wash and dropped my keys off. I slapped Hendrix up and we went into the building. We went upstairs and everybody was working like they was suppose to.

You find out who's behind that? I asked Hendrix as we walked over to the bar.

Yeah! He sat the folder down sliding it over to me. "Uhh before you open this we always gone be boys for life and nun gone change that!"

I took a deep breath and swallowed the shot of Henny. He moved his hand off the folder and asked the bartender for 3 more shots. I opened the folder and Hendrix put his head down.

How you feel about that? I asked him taking another shot before closing the folder. The first picture was all I had to see! I grabbed my lighter holding the folder up and lighting it on fire.

Can't call it! But like I said we boys fa life you my brother!

I looked at him for a minute and he couldn't face me. I could feel the hurt that radiated from him. His own blood brother set him up and been stealing from me and him. Everything about this was personal. I took my last two shots and got up from the bar. I turned my back to look at the floor before I spoke.

From here on out it's a new game! This chess not checkers!

Heard you!

I walked away from him and he sat at the bar still drinking. To find out somebody so close to me was stealing from me and set my brother up that's family was the ultimate betrayal.

I went back downstairs and my car was parked outside cleaned inside and out. I grabbed my keys leaving and heading to my house. I had to check in on this parole Shìt for Asia be on my ass. I did that than jumped in the shower. It was after 11 and I know she probably was wondering where I was at. I slid on my gray A'different Vibe Joggers and the matching hoodie with a black vest and my all black Jordan taxi 12's. I put two chains on and grabbed my phone.

I called my baby and she ain't answer. Probably was already sleep. I had another stop to make before I took my ass in the house.

I pulled up on the block and grabbed my bag my niggas. I leaned on the car talking to they asses. I usually ain't chop it up on the block but these niggas was funny as hell and it was dead tonight.