Chapter 9

CARTER P.O.V.

I grabbed Asias arm as she got out the car slamming the door behind her. She was pissed and was toooo fuckin sexy right now to be mad. But this attitude was turning me on.

Get the fuck off me! She said sternly in a low voice. She pulled away from me and grabbed the girls hands to go into the Get Air.

I was annoyed as hell now. I ain't did shit with that bitch. She over reacting because how we got together and I know she probably think it's something going on cause of that reason alone. I ain't fuck her or nun I talked to the bitch for a min that was it.

Can I do the 2 hour special unlimited passes package. She asked in a nice voice. The girls was so excited and I was happy to see them happy and this was suppose to be a fun day shit gone piss me.

Okay your total is $129.52!

She pulled her wallet out to pay and I slid two crisp $100 dollar bills on the counter. "I got it!" She said aggravated moving my money out the way.

Bae chill...

I said I got it!

Are you guys fighting? I'lan asked unsure if she should ask.

No baby of course not! She smiled pulling her to her and kissing her cheek making her laugh. I picked the money up and gave it to the girl. Asia rolled her eyes so hard.

She gave me the change and gave everybody socks. The girls ran to go put they stuff up in the lockers and I grabbed Asia again. She was about to kill this shit.

Yo problem is you think I'm fucking this bitch?

I don't think you is I know you is!

You sure about that?

Yeah I ain't dumb!

What you want me to fuck you?

No muthafucka I just had a baby which is all the reason yo ass should of kept your dick in your pants! And you couldn't fuck a different bitch it just had to be your PO!

I didn't fuck the bitch! Get that shit through yo fuckin head. I married you muthafucka you the only one I fuckin want/wanted these bitches don't mean me shit! That bitch know what's up.

Carter get out my face with all this bullshit.

Bullshit?

Yeah bullshit! Her touching all on you, coming to my house! Tryna be funny and shit yeah I know when a bitch fuckin MY MAN!

Clearly you fuckin don't cause I ain't fuck that bitch! I ain't never touch that. This yo issue dick? You want some? I can take yo ass in the bathroom or the car right now! Fuck this lil attitude out you.

Nah you ain't touching me.

Than shut the fuck up crying you just said you trusted me now it's fuckin problems.

Before a bitch was touching all on you. Before a bitch showed up with the perfume you had on. Before a bitch with the exact same lip stick you had on your clothes felt that she had enough pull to pull up to my fuckin house. Yeah ight Carter.

So what you wanna do break up?

Ain't no breaking up nigga we married! But what your not going to do is fuckin cheat on me like I'm just some hoe.

I didn't fuckin cheat on you get that Shìt through your thick ass head. Exactly we fuckin married! I tell yo stupid ass everyday all day how much I love you and wanna be with you why the fuck would I fuckin cheat on you? Why the fuck would I wait til we fuckin MARRIED to cheat on you? You really pissing me off I swear to god! Ima go find my daughters and enjoy this time with them cause you...you on some other shit!

____________________
ASIA P.O.V.

Carter walked away from me pissed off and at this point I didn't even care anymore. I know I wasn't tripping! He fucked her! I'm not dumb! I put my boots in the locker and locked it. I slid my socks on and was about to walk away and find my girls. He wasn't about to ruin my day with my girls. This the first time we actually got to do anything really cause my last two months of being pregnant I was miserable and it's been way to cold and snowy to go any where.

Asia? I heard my name being called. I looked up from my phone and seen this really cute boy. He was fine Ass hell. He stood at least 6foot, Darkskin, muscular, had a bunch of tatts, a fire wave cut, dressed in a basic polo sweat suit but was still fine. "Domo, from high school!"

Heyyy how are you?! I smiled. He gave me a hug and smelt so good. I caught Carter looking over here.

I'm straight, you still look good as hell! How you been? Heard about ya bd aye my condolences.

I'm okay thank you.... Me and him wasn't together or anything!

Oh word? So you wouldn't mind if I got ya number and maybe take you out sometime?

Nah she good! Carter said as he walked behind me pissed off.

Oh....y'all together? Ma bad!

I rolled my eyes hard. I was about to turn him
Down and tell him I can't I'm married but the way Carter just pissed me turned me off. "This is my boyfriend.!" I smirked.

BOYFRIEND?! Carter asked extremely pissed licking his lips with laughter. He sucked his teeth and nodded his head.

Aye ma bad man, it's just when you see a beautiful lady like her you'll always try and shoot ya shot! She always been a real one you lucky! But it was definitely nice seeing you again Asia! Domo smiled before walking away.

Bye! I smirked waving.

You got it Asia! Carter laughed walking away from me. I rolled my eyes and shrugged my shoulders. I went and found the girls to play with them. We was having a blast. Carter faded in and out cause he was just too pissed. He tried not to show it but it was bad. I didn't care though. It actually made me happy. Now we both mad oh well!

The girls sat between us at the movies. Every time we got in the car it was silent between us too. He kept checking his phone as he drove. Probably was that bitch!
Dinner was mostly quiet. The girls talked and laughed and enjoyed themselves so much. I loved that they had smiles on they faces all day. They got whatever they wanted and it was well needed.

Y'all go in the house! Carter said as he pulled up to the back door. "We'll be in, in a minute!"

Okay daddy! They both said. They both reached up and gave us kisses and said "thank you and they loved us before getting out the car."

That shit you pulled today....(he started to say sternly. He still was pissed?) you got me fucked up! BOYFRIEND ASIA? YO FUCKIN BOYFRIEND? AS LONG AS WE TOGETHER AND MARRIED DONT YOU EVER AND I FUCKIN MEAN EVER DISRESPECT ME IN YO FUCKIN LIFE LIKE THAT AGAIN! He yelled furiously.

You sure as fuck ain't acting like a husband the fuck. Carter kiss my ass go fuck on the bitch you was with lil miss Aria!

I ain't fuck that bitch but if you want me to I fuckin can since you think I did so fuckin bad.

I ain't think I know!

Ight I'm bouta go do it since you so adamant about this shit! Bye!

Go file for a divorce while you at it! I yelled getting out the car.

He pulled off so fast before I could even close the door. Oweee I fuckin hate him! I said I wasn't gone cry and I'm not. I went in the house and made my way to my room. I took all my stuff off before unrelieved Ms marry and got my baby. My kids is the only ones who make me happy right now.

The girls was getting ready for bed so I fed my baby and got him ready. I loved every second of being a mom and I wish it just went back to us. Fuck Carter!