Chapter 36

ASIA P.O.V.

Ready for school? I asked Harmony as she came downstairs.

Yeah, made pancakes?

Yes, here's your plate! I smiled and kissed her forehead. I ran upstairs to finish getting ready for work and my baby ready for day care. The daycare unit downstairs in my work building had an opening and I was able to get CJ in. So he'll be there while I worked which was great cause I still needed to pump and I can't fathom being away from him so long.
I had no time to sleep in anymore how I use to. I needed to get myself, both my kids up and ready feed both of them and get out the house on time. Me and Harm was a breeze but adding a baby into everything now was 10 times more time consuming.

I got up snuggled and ready and into his car seat. He was up and alert looking all around. I slicked my hair back brushed up into a bun with a slick bang. I had black cargo pants on and a long white shirt a black vest and my all black Jordan 12's. I put my badge around my neck and my gun on my hip. I felt like the bad bitch I'm suppose to be.

I grabbed my baby, my diaper bag, and work bag and went downstairs. Harm was done eating and putting her lunch in her book bag. I got both kids in the car and buckled in and went to go lock the doors. Lord I was tired already! I hate Mondays!

Have a great day baby! A smiled hugging my daughter as I opened the car door for her. "Get on the bus from after school!"

Okay, have a great day at work!

I will! She hugged me again and I waved bye to her making sure she was in the school before I got back in the car and pulled off.

I headed to work and I was so happy. I was in a good mood today. I got my baby and all my things out and made my way into the building. I'm so happy that I had the stroller that turned to a car seat. It was making my life so much easier.

I signed my baby in and took him to his class. He was knocked out so I took his stuff off and lead him to his crib. They had his name on it and his brand new sheets I bought in for him. I kissed his forehead and made my way out. I made my way upstairs clocked in just on time and went to my office. I sat my stuff up for the day and I couldn't wait to get started. My goal was to get around majority of my parolees. Introduce myself and setting up appointments for them to come in.

After a while of working and getting everything set up. I needed coffee. I was crashing out already. I got so used to staying home and being comfortable I felt like I rushed back in. I grabbed my wallet out my purse and left out. I texted TY as I walked towards the elevator. I stopped when I bumped into the back of someone. I looked up and Carter turned around. I did not wanna see him and he's the last I wanted to know I was working again.

Asia? He asked unsure.

It's officer Raye!

You going back using yo madden name now! He chuckled. "You back at work congrats!"

Thanks. We stepped on the elevator and it was just us. It felt like we was on this muthafucka for life.

Can i see you when you get off?

For what Carter?

I just wanna see you and the kids...

I have a ton of work to do and I can't have no distractions while I'm working!

Ima distraction now? I just wanna talk to you.

I honestly don't think there is anything else to say Carter! Look you have a blessed day. I stepped off the elevator and I could feel his eyes on me. I went to go get me a cup of coffee and back up to my office. Nothing was gonna get in my way of being great again.