Chapter 44

ASIA P.O.V.

Hey there! TY smiled as I sat down with our coffee.

Hey, here you go! Missed you. I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck hugging his neck.

I missed you too. Where you been?

Ehh you know a little bit of here and a little bit of there. Had to take a couple days off and get my mind right. Little shopping trip.

A little, where did you go?

I flew to Paris. It was much needed.

Oweee okay Pari. I never been.

I highly recommend it. Let's plan a trip...

I'm not gonna have the time to with this new contract I'm on. He said cutting me off.

Well it's no rush! I smiled. My phone buzzed taking me out my daze. I looked down at it and it was a text from Carter. I opened it and it was a picture of me smiling looking at Ty just now. I looked up from my phone and started looking around. He wasn't no where in sight and nobody was staring at me.
Another text came in from him "Somebody just sent this to me. This yo nigga?"

What's wrong? Ty asked concerned.

Nothing, I have to go! I'll call you later.

You sure? You just got here!

Yeah I'm sure I'll call you later. I got up quick grabbing my things and leaving out. My phone started ringing as I reached my car.

What? I asked yelling into my phone.

Why you ain't text back? Carter asked with laughter In His voice.

Why you stalking me?

I could hear him take a huge long puff of his blunt before he spoke. " I'm not, told you somebody sent it to me.!" He said as he exhaled the smoke.

Whatever, I am not your wife and who's ever sending you shit...

That's the nigga TY who's had your attention and the reason you won't give me another chance? He asked cutting me off.

No! Stop stalking me!

Answer me this one thing I'll leave you alone.

What Carter?

Do you love him?

You left me beat the fuck up, guns to my children head, fucking some dirty ass bitch and your worried about if I love another man? BYE!
I hung up the phone on him and pulled off. I was so irritated and annoyed. How could he have the nerve to ask me something like that.
I headed home and I cried as I drove. I was just so full of emotions and I hated this place I was in right now.

I don't wanna ruin my friendship with TY but I know
It'll be to easy for Carter to find out any and all information about him and I wouldn't dare put his life in danger. I'm my happiest when I'm with him. He takes my mind off of everything and makes me
Feel like nothing else matters.

I wiped my face and as I was getting out my car another car came in and blocked my driveway. I rolled my eyes when Carter stepped out of it.

What do you want? I asked folding my arms leaning back on my car.

To apologize! I didn't mean to make you upset earlier. I fucked up and all I wanna do is fix it and I can't stand to see or think about another man having you in the way that I did.

Then why did you do what you did? I questioned with tears in my eyes but I knew I'd never get the answer.