Chapter 18

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY ‼️‼️‼️🎄🎅🏽❤️ and HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YALL AND YALL WONDERFUL FAMILIES ‼️

______________________
Asia P.O.V.

So like what we suppose to do? I asked Hendrix as I layed my baby down.

Nigga saying he want 25 mill, I don't got that shit! Only person got that is Carter....

I got 10 stashed at the house, what can you put towards it?

I got bout 8....we still gotta get 7 up, fuck man!

I can probably take a loan out the bank or something.

For 7 million dollars? Asia that don't even sound right? Look I got some guys that's willing to do anything it's a new kingpin running around town moving in up north. I can get these niggas to break in the nigga shit I know he probably got a couple millions we can get up outta there....

That's risky as fuck Hendrix.

Yeah but Carter my fuckin brother I ain't gone let this nigga die.

How do we know he's still actually alive?

Sin not a killer! He a shiesty ass nigga but he ain't got the mind set or the stomach to gun down a nigga. I know O2 still alive I know he is, he ain't going out like no hoe.

______________________
CARTER P.O.V.

I got out through the window and ran around front but it was 3 niggas out there. Wasn't no way in hell I was getting past them niggas. I heard the door to the room open and I looked back.

Fuck! A dude screamed out as he ran towards the bathroom. "Yo that nigga gone!" He yelled. Everybody outside heads turned and ran towards the house. I made my way to the car quick as fuck and jumped in so shorty could pull off.

Damn thanks for this!

Thank me after you kill him!

I nodded my head and sat back. I was stressed the fuck out but all I could think about was my fuckin kids. "Look you need to lay low for a few days. You know Sin and his peoples gone be looking for you everywhere."

I know I need to get to my family.

That's the first place he's gonna look...

Making sure they good is more important than anything!

I know, trust me I'm all about family. But he's gonna be looking out for your family first. First place he's gonna look for you at. Here come in my house. She said as she parked in a driveway.

Nah I gotta house shorty you can just drop me off uptown.

Boy come on! I'm tryna help you.

For what though?

I help you, you help me! I told you already. She got out the car and I took a deep breath and followed her.

She flipped on the lights and the house was nice. She sat her keys down on the coffee table with her purse and turned the tv on. "Can I get you anything to drink?"

Nah I'm good!

Look the bathroom is right there, take a shower get cleaned up. I might have some stuff that can fit you. I went shopping for my brother before Christmas brand new stuff never got the chance to give it to him. She said as she walked off to a closet. She pulled out some Nike sweat suit and a pack of t-shirts, draws and socks. She sat them in the bathroom along with some men's deodorant and body wash. I went into the bathroom and turned the hot water on. Sitting on the edge of the tub I had so many thoughts running through my head. Was my kids okay? Was Asia okay? That nigga know I'm gone so he probably gonna go after Asia again. I do need to lay low for a second. Ima kill this nigga.

I took the hottest longest shower ever. That shit felt so fuckin good. I ain't never not shower for days. A nigga felt filthy as fuck.
I opened the door to only be met with the smell of some good ass food. Shorty done made fried chicken, Cajun red beans and rice, string beans and corn bread.

Oh you a chef huh? I laughed as I came out.

Not really I just like to cook. Have a seat I know you hungry. She laughed.

I am actually, shit smell good to! I sat at the island and she came and sat a plate in front of me. Shit looked good as it smelt. She grabbed a cup filled it with some ice "Water or Soda?"

I'll take water!

Should of known as clear as yo skin is. She giggled. She grabbed her plate and sat next to me.

Thank you...

It's Nina!

Well thank you Nina, it's good!

You welcome, Glad you like it. She smiled and ate. I finished my food and she cleaned her kitchen and did the dishes. She showed me to a guest room where I could crash at and told me to make myself comfortable.

As the night went on I just layed there in the bed. It was going on 3am and I couldn't sleep for shit. I got up and went to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water. Shorty was in the fridge bent over ass hole naked. I must of scared her when I came in cause she jumped.

I forgot you was here! She laughed.

Ma bad I just came to get some water. She reached in the fridge and grabbed a bottle out and gave it to me. "Thanks!"

Your welcome. She smirked shyly as she tried to get past me through the tight space rubbing her tities against my bear chest. "The way you lookin, You like what you see?" She asked as she walked away.

I gotta wife....

Okay? What that mean? Look you fine and all and I expect you to have some type of serious commitment or something but I ain't looking or don't want nun serious. Im just a girl tryna have fun out here. Plus yo dick probably little anyways....she smirked.